There are 311 users in the forums

Minicamp Thread (June 12-14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
I found one little problem with the ignore feature....when two of them team up for insane rants...you lose entire threads of what should be about training camp. I don't even know what these two are talking about but I am certain they are already playing the victim after launching into an off topic complaint to derail yet another thread.

bolded for truth...

New I was close...lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Get off Sus's nuts.

You take your penis out of Sus young man. Right this minute!

I just don't like people always pilling on sus. He's just passionate about the team, and speaks his mind. Leave the man alone.

thanks mayo49, you a good one

Too many Kool Aid drinkers on this site. Good to have a contrarian.

• evil
  • Veteran
Let's stick to talking about football and minicamps and not posters or types of posters.

• Nuns
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
Let's stick to talking about football and minicamps and not posters or types of posters.

How about if you get to 20 ignores you lose your login. That has to be several standard deviations away from the norm and would crush the trollers.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Looks like Kati Sowers is back. I hope Mr. Cone says Jake Henegan is taller than Nick Mullens!
Aaron Burbage #13 and Pettis #18
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giedi:

Looks like Kati Sowers is back. I hope Mr. Cone says Jake Henegan is taller than Nick Mullens!

where was she, maternity leave?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nuns:

How about if you get to 20 ignores you lose your login. That has to be several standard deviations away from the norm and would crush the trollers.
depends on who you consider a troll. some may consider you a troll. trolls should not live in glass houses
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

who's #18, the back up punter?
Originally posted by NCommand:

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
why is pinion throwing passes? They trying to find someone that can throw farther than 20 yards?
Just hoping for no injuries.
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Nuns:

depends on who you consider a troll. some may consider you a troll. trolls should not live in glass houses

We'd be goners for sure cc. Susboner too.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Just hoping for no injuries.

Yup. Nice and easy.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Heh, I don't know why she left but I hear she's back because she wants to work with Jimmy.
Share 49ersWebzone