LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

Help! Tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I bought mine on SeatGeek for the Chargers game with order received and order confirmed via the app but then says, "Tickets Available: Via another ticketing platform. Details emailed to you. By September 30 (day of the game)."

What does this even mean?

Might be a scam. Beware.

LOL...now you made me call.

All good...new policy to release them closer to the game to protect the integrity of the bar codes. Ironically, looks like these come via TicketMaster. That explains all the "fees."
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Take a picture of your tickets, front and back, and post it here.

Also a picture of your credit card you used to make sure the charge went through.
I usually use Stubhub but i have used ticket master before. Never had any issues with either of them.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I bought mine on SeatGeek for the Chargers game with order received and order confirmed via the app but then says, "Tickets Available: Via another ticketing platform. Details emailed to you. By September 30 (day of the game)."

What does this even mean?

Might be a scam. Beware.

LOL...now you made me call.

All good...new policy to release them closer to the game to protect the integrity of the bar codes. Ironically, looks like these come via TicketMaster. That explains all the "fees."
i was surprised when you said you got your tickets already, when i asked awhile back
scalpers after start of game
I use the "gametime" app to buy tickets. I usually wait until about 2 to 3 hours before the game starts, and I get them really cheap.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i was surprised when you said you got your tickets already, when i asked awhile back

Haha...purchased, not received. Sorry if I didn't clarify.
Share 49ersWebzone