There are 215 users in the forums

How many total yards for McKinnon this year?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many total yards for McKinnon this year?

Originally posted by lbc49er:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
He's surpassing Marshall Faulks 1999 season, easily

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he'll break erick dickerson's record.

Exactly! At least 2K on the ground another 1K through the air. People trying to be all realistic. Save that for September. HOF baby!
min avg a game would be 62.5 yards a game to reach 1000
235 carries, 4.7 Avg, 1105 yards, 8 TD

65 receptions, 9.5 Avg, 617 yards, 4 TD

1722 Combined yards.

You heard it here first.
Rushing or receiving?
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Right around 1,500 combined is my guess, maybe 1,600. Maybe 10 total TDs. Would be a great year for him IMO
900+ rushing by 600+ receiving. It depends how much play Williams and Brieda get.
IF he stays healthy I'm gonna go with around 1500 which is very realistic. He may get to 1500 with as many receiving yards as rushing. Just look at Hyde who was atrocious in the pass game and had so many missed big opportunities.

If he's healthy he will easily receive for 600 yds so think 900 yds rushing is fairly realistic.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 3, 2018 at 11:20 PM ]
Roger Craig was the first wasn't he to get 1000 receiving and rushing? Different style of runners, but look at his career to get an idea on numbers.

225*4.3=968
66*8.5=561
1529 total are reasonable numbers.

Hyde got just shy of 1000 and he is not the type of runner that fits this scheme supposedly, so there is a chance Jared fits better. Breida did pretty good as a backup and Jared comes from the same college system.
Who knows?
Originally posted by susweel:
I wish we had real bell cow rb. this little scat back is a good 3rd down back who is being paid like a top tier RB. Some of lynch and shanny's moves are a real head scratchers.

Let's be honest here...you had no clue who this guy was prior to the signing lol

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I wish we had real bell cow rb. this little scat back is a good 3rd down back who is being paid like a top tier RB. Some of lynch and shanny's moves are a real head scratchers.

Let's be honest here...you had no clue who this guy was prior to the signing lol

your reply to sus is nice but does not take away from the fact he is right. many of us wonder who will get the tough yardage at the goal line when we need it. we have juice and that is nice and joe williams is a total question mark to me. before the draft many people. and no i do not feel i have to provide examples and proof .. but many were hoping to bring in a bigger running back somewhere along the line
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

no I seen him play many times and never thought hey we should sign him and make him one of the highest paid RBs in the NFL.
[ Edited by susweel on May 4, 2018 at 10:56 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

no I seen him play many times and never thought hey we should sign him and make him one of the highest paid RBs in the NFL.
he is a good good player for us but they did give alot of money. no one can deny that. i think he will be worth it but i would feel better if our stable contained a gore dixon wilbur jackson(old school) type back for tough yardage spots
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by cciowa:

he is a good good player for us but they did give alot of money. no one can deny that. i think he will be worth it but i would feel better if our stable contained a gore dixon wilbur jackson(old school) type back for tough yardage spots

even the UDFA they brought in is a light weight
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:

even the UDFA they brought in is a light weight

yes,, i understand it was not a tragic need like say pass rusher. but i sure did think they would get a stronger guy late in the draft. i will be happy to say i am wrong but with joe and his fumbling and his mysterious ankle injury. i just would not be shocked if he is quietly cut in the off season. i just do not think we can depend on juice to get us that touchdown on third and goal from the two
Share 49ersWebzone