LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Steven Dunbar WR UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
That's too low imo lol. Just varies I guess. Example Joe Haden improved his by more than 1.3+

Anyways they can vary

Numbers don't lie. If there are some that improved by .13 then that means there are also some that had faster combine than pro day times. That's how the averages work.
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on May 5, 2018 at 5:58 AM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

[ Edited by 49ERnation on May 5, 2018 at 5:59 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ers808:
You guys think we can sneak Dunbar on the practice squad? Or should we Joe Williams him this year

That all depends on how he does in the preseason. He's going to get a ton of reps and if he puts up some serious numbers, teams will worry less about his timed speed. 40 time only matters before you put in pro reps. Once you do it on the field, those numbers are forgotten and productivity is the only factor.

Honestly, IR or PS are the only ways I see him sticking with the team (barring injuries to others, of course). Garcon, Goodwin, Taylor, and Pettis are locks for the roster. That leaves one or two spots left. Bourne has the experience and the knowledge of the system. Plus he was trending up last season. If they decide to go with six WRs, James fits this offense better. I could be totally wrong, but we'll see.
Originally posted by 49ERnation:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lynch— let's try him at safety
This kid is intriguing. He is our biggest WR now and he has the raw talent and had a really good SR season with poor QB play at Houston. It will be extremely tough for him to make the 53 this year but stash him on the PS this year and I think he has a chance in 2019. Def a guy worth keeping an eye on.
At the rate this kid is still growing, he will be 6-10 by the end of the offseason...
  • evil
  • Veteran
"6 foot 3 inches" coming to a red zone near you
Originally posted by evil:

Kyle getting tired of all his fragile small receivers in and out of the lineup every week and to I.R. Get some men up in here!

Dunbar and Bourne gonna take over the game.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 26, 2018 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kyle getting fired of all his fragile small receivers in and out of the lineup. Get some men up in here!

Funny because Dunbar has been hurt.

Bourne is the sturdiest WR. It must be those uso genetics.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 26, 2018 at 10:31 AM ]

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kyle getting fired of all his fragile small receivers in and out of the lineup. Get some men up in here!

Funny because Dunbar has been hurt.

Bourne is the sturdiest WR. It must be those uso genetics.

Shhhh... P.S. injuries don't count because they're so bored, they have them running up the green monster backwards, starting the wave for fans and chasing chickens to emulate Russell Wilson.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 26, 2018 at 10:34 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by evil:

with a long stopover at the salvation army first., man it is funny with some people.. you slap a 49er label on it and it is the next coming of gene washington
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
At the rate this kid is still growing, he will be 6-10 by the end of the offseason...

LOL
Dumb Bear.

No, not Dumb Bear.
Dunbar.

Dumb...
Dumb...
--bar.

Not Dumb Bear.
Dun-bar.
Share 49ersWebzone