LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

DOCUMENT 49 Podcast - Full Glorious Trailer • Subscribe on iTunes!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
DOCUMENT 49: The Rise, Fall, and Rebirth of the San Francisco 49ers (Official Podcast Reveal Trailer)
Voices: Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area. Ann Killion of the San Francisco Chronicle. Dan Brown of the San Jose Mercury News. Oscar Aparicio and David Neumann of the "Better Rivals" podcast. Jennifer Lee Chan of NinersNation.com. Nicholas Sheldon, producer/host of Document 49. The 49er Faithful. And many more TBA.

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES

"Humble Hearts, Mighty Men" (The Catch 3)
Voice: Nicholas Sheldon, producer/host of Document 49

"The Rise of Kaepernick"
Voices: Oscar Aparicio and David Neumann of the "Better Rivals" podcast + Jennifer Lee Chan of NinersNation.com

"The Pick at the Stick"
Voices: Oscar Aparicio of the "Better Rivals" podcast + Jennifer Lee Chan of NinersNation.com

"The Rebirth" (Jimmy Garoppolo)
Voices: The 49ers Faithful

Hello fellow 49er fans.

As a proud member of this forum since 2006, I wanted to share with you guys a preview of my upcoming passion project about the San Francisco 49ers. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES

And here are all the sexy social media links. Please follow where you like. I appreciate all the support.

Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Instagram
Kickstarter (not active yet)

Thanks a ton. I hope to create something truly special for you guys in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on May 5, 2018 at 11:02 AM ]
Right on! Thanks Nick...looking forward to it.
Very cool.
I was in that endzone. That just gave me the chills. Thanks for sharing
Thank you! Awesome
Aint's have had a couple heart breakers!
And I love all there crushing defeats!
TUESDAY UPDATE - "The Rise of Kaepernick"
WEDNESDAY UPDATE - "The Pick at the Stick"
[ Edited by NickSh49 on May 2, 2018 at 4:37 AM ]

Looking forward to watching
Nice!
this is great w/ a capital G
Appreciate you guys. Tomorrow we get a bit more into the present day. #JamesGPolo
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Appreciate you guys. Tomorrow we get a bit more into the present day. #JamesGPolo

Share 49ersWebzone