LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

UDFA Tarvarus McFadden, CB FSU

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by thl408:
You guys are making me hyped for him. Is he like an AJ Bouye type of UDFA? That'd be great.

Yeah super shocked he became a UDFA but at the same time I see why. Dude had below average measurables at the combine and is very scheme dependent. But I think he has a shot of being a damn good corner in this system if he puts in the work and the staff is patient with him.
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Yessir! Pulling for McFadden who really at one point was seen as a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

2nd round was his floor, he was going to be one of the first CBs drafted

He's been staying positive on social media, I like his attitude. One practice, one game at a time for him. He's got a Sherman type of ability but will he be relentless to be great like Sherm? Stay tuned. That's why we watch pre-season baby.
Yessir! Pulling for McFadden who really at one point was seen as a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

He's been staying positive on social media, I like his attitude. One practice, one game at a time for him. He's got a Sherman type of ability but will he be relentless to be great like Sherm? Stay tuned. That's why we watch pre-season baby.

One things for sure he's pretty much a cookie cutter model for this defense with his size and length.

That is his make or break. I think if he puts in the hard work no doubt he can line up across from akhello and become a next big duo.
Powell & Mabin are ahead of the depth chart, that's why pre-season will be huge for TMac like Bourne last year. He has to make plays.

My bad, that post was meant for Tarvarius Moore.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Powell & Mabin are ahead of the depth chart, that's why pre-season will be huge for TMac like Bourne last year. He has to make plays.

You say Tarvarius, he say Tarvarus. Tarvarius, Tarvarus.
Originally posted by Heroism:

Oh alright no worries lol. I was just piggy backing saying he seems behind on the depth chart haha. After yesterday I dunno if any of Powell/Mabin/McFadden make it. Going to upgrade my 53 as I go but we might be willing to cut them & hope 2/3 if not atleast 1 make it to the practice squad.

What do yall think of McFadden at the moment, probably too soon haha.
Excited to see more of this kid over the next few pre-season games
Originally posted by tohara3:

same here
Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by tohara3:

same here

Pre-season games are going to be huge for him.

Well this threads full of good "book it" and "heard it here first" about how good he is gonna be. Lol
Shoulda signed Kevin Tolliver as a UDFA
So no PS for him?
💩
Originally posted by gold49digger:
So no PS for him?

"O Canadaaaaaaaaa"
Share 49ersWebzone