LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

WR Richie James

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
James should be used on some of those jet sweeps, and end-around plays. He has the speed and also good in spaces otherwise he wouldn't be the primary returner. He usually takes screens for big gains too, he needs more opportunities on offense, not just STs. This week would be the week to showcase his skills with Deebo out. Hopefully KS gives him some touches.
James is hurt and out this week

Haven't heard or seen anything about him being out. I know he's day-to-day but he also came back and finished last week's game.
I thought i saw it here somewhere?
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I feel redeemed. Atta boy!
9/187/1td
When kid gets chances as a wr.... he makes plays... I dont understand why shanny dont play him more
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sunshine:
9/187/1td

Should be the starting slot...
Originally posted by jcs:
9/187/1td

Should have been a long time ago. No clue what the infatuation with Trent Taylor is. He sucks.
Looked good tonight. Lone bright spot really. Dude deserves more chances
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by jcs:
9/187/1td

Should have been a long time ago. No clue what the infatuation with Trent Taylor is. He sucks.

This. Taylor should be cut. Use James much more going forward
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He basically got Aiyuk's touches and he ate.
Richie James has always been a baller. The only way to explain his lack of playing time is that he's a terrible blocker.

And if that's so important to Kyle that he's unwilling to give a WR snaps if they aren't strong blockers, he should avoid drafting small WRs, which seems to be trending that way in recent drafts.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Richie James has always been a baller. The only way to explain his lack of playing time is that he's a terrible blocker.

And if that's so important to Kyle that he's unwilling to give a WR snaps if they aren't strong blockers, he should avoid drafting small WRs, which seems to be trending that way in recent drafts.

Good point Hero.
From tonight's game. He gets the slot opportunities. Cut ties with Taylor he is no good at anything.
9/187/1td

Kid could have had even more.

Glad to see that our 2018 WR draft wasn't a total waste land.
Originally posted by Niner4ever:
From tonight's game. He gets the slot opportunities. Cut ties with Taylor he is no good at anything.

This right here
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Originally posted by Niner4ever:

This right here
Thank you.
Share 49ersWebzone