LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

WR Richie James

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by susweel:
Good friend of mine who is a drunk told me deeboo and James injuries were because they reaching for an overthrown pass by Jimmy.

Sounds like me!

Good friend of mine who is a drunk told me deeboo and James injuries were because they reaching for an overthrown pass by Jimmy.

Sounds like me!

Haha

FWIW James wasn't working out with Jimmy when he was hurt.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jul 27, 2020 at 4:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
With how we are set at WR - his days are numbered.

Your in the Richie James forum not Pettis.

I still hope he makes the team. I like 7th rounders over achieving
It's going to be hard to make the team if he's sitting out most of TC waiting to be cleared.
Originally posted by JimmyWhy:
It's going to be hard to make the team if he's sitting out most of TC waiting to be cleared.
He's injured, he will just go IR-DR which is still on the team
Get well Richie
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
What happened to him now?
This guy is the new Mr. Glass. Dude barely plays when he actually plays. How can he get hurt so much?
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Oct 26, 2020 at 9:11 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
This guy is the new Mr. Glass. Dude barely plays when he actually plays. How can he get hurt so much?

I'll let it be since I don't recall him being injured much in years 1 or 2.

Sounds like me!

James got hurt on a kick coverage play. Also, for those saying he's out -- he returned to the game and was still returning kicks with no visible effects from the injury. Shanahan said he's day-to-day. Doesn't seem serious at all. Would expect him to play Sunday.
Hes absolutely worthless as a returner. I was pretty exited about trying Austin and even Pettis back there but our return game has been a s**t show for so many years since Ginn. James is a major reason why
James should be used on some of those jet sweeps, and end-around plays. He has the speed and also good in spaces otherwise he wouldn't be the primary returner. He usually takes screens for big gains too, he needs more opportunities on offense, not just STs. This week would be the week to showcase his skills with Deebo out. Hopefully KS gives him some touches.
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
James should be used on some of those jet sweeps, and end-around plays. He has the speed and also good in spaces otherwise he wouldn't be the primary returner. He usually takes screens for big gains too, he needs more opportunities on offense, not just STs. This week would be the week to showcase his skills with Deebo out. Hopefully KS gives him some touches.
James is hurt and out this week
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
James is hurt and out this week

Haven't heard or seen anything about him being out. I know he's day-to-day but he also came back and finished last week's game.
Share 49ersWebzone