There are 178 users in the forums

WR Richie James

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Really wish the best for Richie James. He looked like he busted his ass trying to make the team since he's been here.

The competition at WR in camp will be insane this year

Taylor, Hurd, Aiyuk, Deebo, Finke, Pettis, James, Jauan, Finke, the other guy's name escaped me. Mostly young and hungry

It absolutely is and I must be a gambling man because I have the two longshots based on this board making the team- Pettis and James.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Oh I see how this seasons gonna go... 2022 quest for 6 I swear
I can already see how injuries will be the reason we don't get close to the SB. Blowing that lead will haunt me for a long time
everyone is getting injured this year again, cool cool cool
FK !!

This f**king team man WTF
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
its jordan mathews time. and here you go pettis. again. two guys out..... a GOLDEN chance for you . with two guys out for who knows how long.... if pettis does not take advantage of this opportunity. he has no business being on this team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
This f**king team man WTF

deebos injury bothers me more cuz its his foot and as we know with taylor that is very or could be very problematic .... despite these injuries i am glad we dumped goodwin. lol
I'm telling ya this type of s**t is gonna happen across the league. Players training on their own trying to stay in shape...good thing is it's not serious

How the F do professional athletes break bones while working out in the offseason??

Its very confusing to me. They should be running routes, catching passes, doing a regular lifting and cardio workouts, etc. Are they secretly doing stuff they shouldn't be doing?
Originally posted by cciowa:
its jordan mathews time. and here you go pettis. again. two guys out..... a GOLDEN chance for you . with two guys out for who knows how long.... if pettis does not take advantage of this opportunity. he has no business being on this team

Dont have to go that far into the basket yet. Top 6 if the season started today. Probably a depth guy like Pindexter in the mix as 7 too.

-Aiyuk
-Hurd
-Taylor
-Pettis
-Benjamin
-Jennings

Not exactly great without Deebo at the top but hopefully he comes back week 1. James was already on the bubble so not sure if a big of a deal yet. Kyle may consider Jet more of a receiving option too, if he makes it past TC that is.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by cciowa:

Dont have to go that far into the basket yet. Top 6 if the season started today. Probably a depth guy like Pindexter in the mix as 7 too.

-Aiyuk
-Hurd
-Taylor
-Pettis
-Benjamin
-Jennings

Not exactly great without Deebo at the top but hopefully he comes back week 1. James was already on the bubble so not sure if a big of a deal yet. Kyle may consider Jet more of a receiving option too, if he makes it past TC that is.

just joking with mathews. i do agree james was on the bubble cuz i have high hopes for the free agent in benjamin. i think he is a good wide out and a good return guy,.,, but then i had high hopes for jon baldwin and marlon moore so there you go
Originally posted by Niners99:
How the F do professional athletes break bones while working out in the offseason??

Its very confusing to me. They should be running routes, catching passes, doing a regular lifting and cardio workouts, etc. Are they secretly doing stuff they shouldn't be doing?

I played 3 years of HS football but skipped my senior year due to too many injuries. Never once got hurt during a game or practice. Broke a leg playing rec basketball, broke the other bone in the same leg again doing a summer football camp while running a drill (cleat slipped). Hell I even broke my hand getting out of my car once lol.

Edit: wasnt a "football drill", just speed training camp you would do for any sport really.
[ Edited by walker807 on Jun 19, 2020 at 9:37 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone