There are 119 users in the forums

49ers draft WR Richie James Middle Tennessee

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Really wish the best for Richie James. He looked like he busted his ass trying to make the team since he's been here.

The competition at WR in camp will be insane this year

Taylor, Hurd, Aiyuk, Deebo, Finke, Pettis, James, Jauan, Finke, the other guy's name escaped me. Mostly young and hungry
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 4, 2020 at 8:49 AM ]
  • toot
Assuming zero injuries... Deebo, Aiyuk, Hurd, Taylor, Bourne, Jennings! Pettis Traded, Richie will be picked up by someone and should help that team, wish we could trade him.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Really wish the best for Richie James. He looked like he busted his ass trying to make the team since he's been here.

Taylor, Hurd, Aiyuk, Deebo, Finke, Pettis, James, Jauan, Finke, the other guy's name escaped me. Mostly young and hungry

Good post.

He really gave it his all.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

It absolutely is and I must be a gambling man because I have the two longshots based on this board making the team- Pettis and James.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Oh I see how this seasons gonna go... 2022 quest for 6 I swear
I can already see how injuries will be the reason we don't get close to the SB. Blowing that lead will haunt me for a long time
everyone is getting injured this year again, cool cool cool
FK !!

This f**king team man WTF

• cciowa
  • Veteran
its jordan mathews time. and here you go pettis. again. two guys out..... a GOLDEN chance for you . with two guys out for who knows how long.... if pettis does not take advantage of this opportunity. he has no business being on this team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
This f**king team man WTF

deebos injury bothers me more cuz its his foot and as we know with taylor that is very or could be very problematic .... despite these injuries i am glad we dumped goodwin. lol
I'm telling ya this type of s**t is gonna happen across the league. Players training on their own trying to stay in shape...good thing is it's not serious
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I'm telling ya this type of s**t is gonna happen across the league. Players training on their own trying to stay in shape...good thing is it's not serious

I know the FO doesn't want to do it but I think they have to restrict these player-led practices/training sessions a bit more.
Share 49erswebzone