There are 179 users in the forums

WR Richie James

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
I would cut Bourne. Dude is too inconsistent with the drops. Well he's consistent at dropping balls

I thought he was alright last year with the drops. Don't remember him dropping a lot of balls.
[ Edited by mayo49 on May 4, 2020 at 4:30 AM ]
Originally posted by mayo49:
I would cut Bourne. Dude is too inconsistent with the drops. Well he's consistent at dropping balls

I thought he was alright this year with the drops. Don't remember him dropping a lot of balls.

He played a bid part in the loss to Seattle.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Bourne 3 drops on 44 targets
Deebo 10 drops on 77 targets
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

Bourne 3 drops on 44 targets
Deebo 10 drops on 77 targets

That's not bad for Bourne.

yea, let's cut the second best WR on the roster......

There's no scenario in which he makes the 2020 roster.

No
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Originally posted by mayo49:

I thought he was alright this year with the drops. Don't remember him dropping a lot of balls.

He played a bid part in the loss to Seattle.
jesus.bourne did more good things than bad things. he at least stepped up his game unlike goodwin and pettis. james is nothing special and i believe travis benjamin can more than fill his shoes. if you want to cherry pick. james was horrid in the super bowl
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

the people who want to cut bourne who played well last year and keep pettis cuz of his potential which was a miserable failure last year. kills me

Only thing I'll miss is his back flips in victory formation
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Really wish the best for Richie James. He looked like he busted his ass trying to make the team since he's been here.

The competition at WR in camp will be insane this year

Taylor, Hurd, Aiyuk, Deebo, Finke, Pettis, James, Jauan, Finke, the other guy's name escaped me. Mostly young and hungry
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on May 4, 2020 at 8:49 AM ]
  • toot
  • Veteran
Assuming zero injuries... Deebo, Aiyuk, Hurd, Taylor, Bourne, Jennings! Pettis Traded, Richie will be picked up by someone and should help that team, wish we could trade him.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Really wish the best for Richie James. He looked like he busted his ass trying to make the team since he's been here.

The competition at WR in camp will be insane this year

Taylor, Hurd, Aiyuk, Deebo, Finke, Pettis, James, Jauan, Finke, the other guy's name escaped me. Mostly young and hungry

Good post.

He really gave it his all.
Share 49ersWebzone