There are 160 users in the forums

Jullian Taylor DT Temple

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wait - did we not even have a thread for him when he was drafted a couple months back? Talk about low expectations.

EDIT: Nice thread merge.
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 1, 2018 at 3:29 PM ]
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by NCommand:

Thanks for the update.

This would be great if he could become a player even in rotation
2. DE/DT Jullian Taylor. Replaced Arik Armstead as the starting big end in the base defense and already seems to be an upgrade. Beat guard Jonathan Cooper during one on ones, and beat starting right tackle Mike McGlinchey for a sack in team drills.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
2. DE/DT Jullian Taylor. Replaced Arik Armstead as the starting big end in the base defense and already seems to be an upgrade. Beat guard Jonathan Cooper during one on ones, and beat starting right tackle Mike McGlinchey for a sack in team drills.

i will be beyond furious if that is possible if this kid continues to do what he does and mr ping pong ball keeps not doing what he is not doing and this kid gets cut,,,,,
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
i will be beyond furious if that is possible if this kid continues to do what he does and mr ping pong ball keeps not doing what he is not doing and this kid gets cut,,,,,

oh,, cc forgot to mention,,.,., someone needs to tell the kid that you just do not come in and take the job of AA
If he ends up being a good starter, the draft class the last 2 years would be freak'n unreal

oh,, cc forgot to mention,,.,., someone needs to tell the kid that you just do not come in and take the job of AA

One does not simply take AA's job. It must be unearned.
I like some of the posts on pg 1 lol
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:

in defense to the people who were negative of this kid,.. they were operating under the illusion that aa would be healthy finally and is finally in the right scheme and whatever the f**k else the excuses are for her

in defense to the people who were negative of this kid,.. they were operating under the illusion that aa would be healthy finally and is finally in the right scheme and whatever the f**k else the excuses are for her

[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 2, 2018 at 9:51 AM ]

• cciowa
  • Veteran

i need to laugh nc. please post the pic of the guy smoking and saying you just do not come in and take the job of aa
Obviously I'd like him to work out but it is what it is, it happens. Sucks that he's a 1st rounder but it helps offset the loss when you have 5th round and on guys like Taylor, Colbert and Kittle looking to make their mark.

LOL ... is your high BP worth worrying about this, at the very beginning of camp? Particularly in lieu of the Lynch / Shanahan track record so far. If Taylor clearly outplays Armstead he will be the starter I'm sure. They have both stated that over and over and over, competition and may the best man win. You get so worked up over the smallest crap ... mountains out of molehills. Must be tiring.

i need to laugh nc. please post the pic of the guy smoking and saying you just do not come in and take the job of aa

Your wish is my Command.

I dont know if thats good for taylor or bad news for our o line.
Share 49ersWebzone