LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Jullian Taylor DT Temple

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Taylor is their expected late round high athleticism prospect. He's a 280 pound DL that ran a 4.83 40 and put up some very good numbers at his Pro Day.

I think, Taylor will win start playing than AA. I want to say Byee AA

Is for you got some ideas know what true, might just maybe say the byee to big AA, at for most likely rotational even.
Originally posted by NCommand:
...just more proof we can get dudes off the streets or 7th round and find success at Big End.
Why can't they stumble onto a good Leo?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If we can hit on this guy, it would make up for the pick of AA.
Originally posted by Sourball:
...just more proof we can get dudes off the streets or 7th round and find success at Big End.
Why can't they stumble onto a good Leo?

Saleh don't like that sweet stuff.
Hence forth the 7th round will be known as the 'bust' buster round
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Seems better overall on the strong side. Not much there against the huge left tackle.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Seems better overall on the strong side. Not much there against the huge left tackle.

Think he was also going against T Smith on the left side? Best LT in the game IMO

Got better and better as the game wore on too. Looks like he just needs to keep his eyes in the backfield more while he's working up field to set the edge and filter.

Got better and better as the game wore on too. Looks like he just needs to keep his eyes in the backfield more while he's working up field to set the edge and filter.

And he didn't break his vagina unlike 90% of balkke's picks which is refreshing

Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
And he didn't break his vagina unlike 90% of balkke's picks which is refreshing

Truth!
One thtng i missed earlier was he actually got doubled on some of those snaps. The other thing was he was taken out of a couple plays but on average, was generally where the ball was and was fighting for his ground. One thing for sure is he does not shy away from mixing it up. You gotta like his fight. Mainly what i see is a young guy who hasn't played all that much (25 games) who is new to the idea, but catches on quick. On the goal line stand he submarined but that still wasn't quite enough. Being around the ball most of the time shows he has an instinct for the play. And you have to like that. Didn't count the snaps, but he didn't look like he was tired at the end. Still fighting. Another 7th rd #77. I love it. My new favorite.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
One thtng i missed earlier was he actually got doubled on some of those snaps. The other thing was he was taken out of a couple plays but on average, was generally where the ball was and was fighting for his ground. One thing for sure is he does not shy away from mixing it up. You gotta like his fight. Mainly what i see is a young guy who hasn't played all that much (25 games) who is new to the idea, but catches on quick. On the goal line stand he submarined but that still wasn't quite enough. Being around the ball most of the time shows he has an instinct for the play. And you have to like that. Didn't count the snaps, but he didn't look like he was tired at the end. Still fighting. Another 7th rd #77. I love it. My new favorite.

Hey if he's a viable sub on the line that's a huge pick up.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Already doing more than armsdead ever has.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Already doing more than armsdead ever has.

He looked like Justin Smith against Marcus Martin there.

Not saying much. My 9 year old daughter could probably do the same.
Share 49ersWebzone