LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Jullian Taylor DT Temple

Shop 49ers game tickets
49ers selected Temple DT Jullian Taylor with the No. 223 overall pick in the 2018 NFL draft.

Taylor (6'5/294) endured an injury-plagued career for the Owls before breaking out as a senior for 40 tackles and 10 for a loss as a featured member of Temple's interior defensive line rotation. Taylor drew special pre-draft notice for his Pro Day numbers, testing as the No. 2 SPARQ athlete in this year's defensive line class behind only Florida's Taven Bryan. Raw but a freak athlete with ideal dimensions and length, Taylor could eventually be an NFL contributor.

Smells of practice squad, but I really don't know enough about him to day for sure where he fits.

Welcome anyway.
One of the most lackluster drafts in 49er history in my opinion.
He doesn't look 280lbs in the pic
Man this team is retarded.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
**** IT FTW

• LVJay
  • Veteran

Did we bring in this business man to compete / light a fire under Paraag Marathe
Taylor is their expected late round high athleticism prospect. He's a 280 pound DL that ran a 4.83 40 and put up some very good numbers at his Pro Day.

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Taylor is their expected late round high athleticism prospect. He's a 280 pound DL that ran a 4.83 40 and put up some very good numbers at his Pro Day.

Great awareness in this video...might have something
Apparently he is injury prone. Last year is the only season he was healthy from what I've read. Hopefully something comes of him.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Going off the handpicked highlights in the vid ^ ... could indicate that Arik Armstead is a goner
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think, Taylor will win start playing than AA. I want to say Byee AA
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bitplayer:
Apparently he is injury prone. Last year is the only season he was healthy from what I've read. Hopefully something comes of him.

Another injury prone guy?

Man, Lynch is closing the gap on Baalke in a quick minute
Originally posted by LVJay:

Lol. With the ACL guy and achillees heel guy and now this guy
Hes not too far off
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:

Lol. With the ACL guy and achillees heel guy and now this guy
Hes not too far off

Plus the guys we signed in FA
Share 49ersWebzone