LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 250 users in the forums

Marcell Harris, linebacker, Florida

Shop Find 49ers gear online
please tell me dude this not brian allen at safety
Originally posted by jimmy3233:
please tell me dude this not brian allen at safety

He is brian allen at safety
The thing about Marcell Harris is that he comes flying downhill 100 mph with reckless abandon. If he connects, which is probably 50/50, skulls are getting cracked. The problem is he goes flying past the ball carrier without laying a finger on them as often as he connects.

See what you hit, Marcell.
He also better be more disciplined than he was last year, or Cam is going to run all over us.

Please have a game like you had against Denver 2 years ago.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The thing about Marcell Harris is that he comes flying downhill 100 mph with reckless abandon. If he connects, which is probably 50/50, skulls are getting cracked. The problem is he goes flying past the ball carrier without laying a finger on them as often as he connects.

See what you hit, Marcell.

His laser guided targeting system is broken. Someone go fix it fast.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
He also better be more disciplined than he was last year, or Cam is going to run all over us.

I think he'll be better. When you don't get that many chances and blow some big plays, the tape you have to go over isn't very pretty...and thus, motivating.

At least I hope!!!! lol
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Not looking forward to seeing Marcell "Whiff" Harris fly in and completely miss his guy he's supposed to tackle 3-5 times on Sunday
Originally posted by TyCore:

I think he'll be better. When you don't get that many chances and blow some big plays, the tape you have to go over isn't very pretty...and thus, motivating.

At least I hope!!!! lol

agreed, I'd be motivated af, but thats just me lol... that clip reminds me of that player that let kap run free to the td against the packers years ago lol...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I hope this kid is up for the challenge.

Originally posted by mayo49:
I hope this kid is up for the challenge.

Agreed. Hope him & Moore ball out tonight
This is just another Kyle love affair with a player. Dude is trash and should have been replaced years ago.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I say he's the next GREAT safety we'll have since LOTT & MCDONALD !!!

He reminds me of a bigger and badder Chet Brooks !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:

Chet Brooks!!! Look at you go girl!!! Get that! Dude can lay some pipe no doubt.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Chet Brooks!!! Look at you go girl!!! Get that! Dude can lay some pipe no doubt.

Girl, I'm surprise you remember him !!
Share 49ersWebzone