LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Marcell Harris, linebacker, Florida

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Hoping to see him tonight. From what I've seen of him he looks to have good pursuit and tackling. Of course highlights can make anyone look good but I liked what I see.

Give it a few games, Saleh will ruin him like the rest of our defense

Guys start out hot then Saleh coaches them down into dog sh*t :(

Saleh coaches DBs? That's not true at all.
Great game by the rook. Dude was flying around the field looking to drop the hammer on somebody.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Great game by the rook. Dude was flying around the field looking to drop the hammer on somebody.

Yeah loved it, I highly doubt his coverage ability is up to scratch, but neither is Tartt's, even if he's just a solid backup/special teams demon it's a win.

If we strike out in the draft maybe he could do some WILL for us down the line.
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Dec 9, 2018 at 5:21 PM ]
Kid was flying towards the ball!

trevor sikkema of the nfl draft network, who's a huge Florida fan loved this kid. If not for the injury he would have went much higher.
Looking nice. If Colbert can go back to his rookie form and Harris keeps building upon this there is something there. Of course I'm not holding my breath for this.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I like this guy he can actually tackle.
He (7) and D.J. Reed (12) lead the team in tackles today.
Harris showed up today...especially liked his tackling. Haven't had that much from our secondary, definitely good to see. If he can finish the season strong, he should cement a roster spot...
Already better than Tartt
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
The announcers mentioned that Richard Sherman says "He goes 100% every play" I think that sums him up well. Might be this years Adrian Colbert, but I hope he keeps learning and playing well

Good football instincts. I like him
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
The announcers mentioned that Richard Sherman says "He goes 100% every play" I think that sums him up well. Might be this years Adrian Colbert, but I hope he keeps learning and playing well

Yeah the man issue with Colbert coming out of college was he was a horrible tackler. Harris doesn't have that issue, but is kinda limited to a box safety (which is fine).
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yeah the man issue with Colbert coming out of college was he was a horrible tackler. Harris doesn't have that issue, but is kinda limited to a box safety (which is fine).

With all of these rookies running around I'm having trouble telling who is who lol
Maybe not having Foster doesn't hurt so much when you have Warner and Harris

He plays like a backer. Should move him there full time
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 10, 2018 at 8:27 AM ]
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

With all of these rookies running around I'm having trouble telling who is who lol

Yep. Good job we have Sherman to keep an eye on them all.
Share 49ersWebzone