PFF likes DJ Reed.

Originally posted by Heroism:
PFF likes DJ Reed.

Ben Niemann gonna be HoFer
Is 21 off limits cause of Gore? I don't know a CB who would choose 32 over 21
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Is 21 off limits cause of Gore? I don't know a CB who would choose 32 over 21

Seems like theyre going that route.

As it should. They oughta do the same with Willis. IMO they will, no doubt.

Those guys single handedly gave the faithful a reason to watch every Sunday through the "dark" years.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Sep 4, 2018 at 12:07 AM ]
Put him in coach.
That was a hell of a return. Pulled on the facemask just a bit too long but otherwise he was incredible. That touchdown was on him for the position that he put the offense in. This team went from having nobody that could return worth a damn for years to having some solid options suddenly.
Knew he would make a play for us sooner or later. That swag you can not bottled up for long. He was the spark for the team

I love this guy
  • Stud
Must've set a record today. First player in NFL history to have his own kick return TD called back due to him face masking the tackler. LOL!!
Still don't understand why he isn't getting in on D.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
That was a hell of a return. Pulled on the facemask just a bit too long but otherwise he was incredible. That touchdown was on him for the position that he put the offense in. This team went from having nobody that could return worth a damn for years to having some solid options suddenly.

Totally. Reed was incredible. And Pettis is legit as well. Taylor with sure-hands inside the 20.

And with Mostert + Pinion + Gould, this ST unit is $
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 16, 2018 at 6:24 PM ]

Agreed! Imo K Williams hasn't been lighting it up and I wouldn't even hate trying him outside.

I mean look at Gus Bradley's CBs in LA, Hayward isn't much bigger than Reed.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Feel bad for this youngsta the refs screw him out of a td with stupid ass call. That was great effort he deserved the td.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Agreed! Imo K Williams hasn't been lighting it up and I wouldn't even hate trying him outside.

I mean look at Gus Bradley's CBs in LA, Hayward isn't much bigger than Reed.

I want to see more of him, but K'wan played really well. He's had just about two of the toughest slot matchups in the game with Thielen and Tate, I think he's held up.

He will before the season is over. This kid is a baller
DJ TD
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 18, 2018 at 3:31 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone