There are 157 users in the forums

DJ Reed CB, Kansas St, 4th Round 2018 Draft

Shop 49ers game tickets
Anyone have any input on how he played yesterday?
Dodged a f**king bullet on the return fumble. Inexperience showing at safety.

Still with this guy. Make a play DJ
Originally posted by philosoraptor:
Anyone have any input on how he played yesterday?

I whiffed pretty bad on a long run by Gordon and had a fumble on a kickoff. Not his best day.
I was really excited about DJ, it's really early days but I was pounding the table for him to be given a proper shot at Nickel, I think that was premature, I'm happy with him being a backup at this stage.
Let's go DJ

Sounds like he has another week
Lol watches Phillip rivers mikes up and he knocked reed on his ass blocking him.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Did he take it out of the endzone on almost every return Sunday? Will someone please tell him to stop
He needs to play CB.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jcs:
Did he take it out of the endzone on almost every return Sunday? Will someone please tell him to stop

should do it any time the ball falls within 3 yards of the endzone entrance. Low risk, high reward
Originally posted by 49ers808:
He needs to play CB.

I agree I have been pushing for this since he has been drafted. Scheme or not I don't care I think he should play outside. Or move him to nickel but either way stop playing these players out of position. Solomon is out of position ward is out of position come on. This guy at least needs more time on the outside or in the slot

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Let's go DJ

Sounds like he has another week

I think Shanny was trying to motivate Colbert as he's getting back from injury to keep him focused and on his toes IMO.
One of the very few bright spots
Good football player. Him and Warner were really good picks.
Reed could be a draft steal.
Reed getting a shot to take a starting job. Let's see how much he put into this.
Share 49ersWebzone