Kentavius Street-DE-NC State

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Making progress

Noticeable progress.
How'd he fare?
I recall one tackle nothing else
Originally posted by evil:

They didn't want to throw him in the deep end and ask him to sink or swim, they wanted to get his feet wet first and foremost and let his body get used to the waters temperature.

He's a big guy, pretty sure he would sink
pff ranking in the 60's so far
I think he's doing alright overall, or solid for a guy who hasn't played in two years. Seems to be an eat up space and let the linebacker clean up kind of guy.
From 11 to 19 snaps. I noticed him once.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I hope you are kidding. 3 solo tackles and one TFL in limited action last game...By comparison Buckner, Bosa, Thomas, and Valogaga accounted for 2 tackles and one TFL combined.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
EXPECT this from a guy who just now getting his beak wet.. but the fact that the RAMS did surprised us w/great play calling and plan especially in the 1st quarter..

I saw him a couple of times hustling his buns out there.. in fact, I think I saw his #s more than I saw " EVERYONE'S SUPERSTAR" - bucko !!!
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by NCommand:

I hope you are kidding. 3 solo tackles and one TFL in limited action last game...By comparison Buckner, Bosa, Thomas, and Valogaga accounted for 2 tackles and one TFL combined.

Bruh having 3 tackles isn't exactly standing out as something ppl are going to remember. All I recall is the TFL.

Originally posted by 9moon:
EXPECT this from a guy who just now getting his beak wet.. but the fact that the RAMS did surprised us w/great play calling and plan especially in the 1st quarter..

I saw him a couple of times hustling his buns out there.. in fact, I think I saw his #s more than I saw " EVERYONE'S SUPERSTAR" - bucko !!!

Dude, how old are you? You're like a 5 year old that tells his parents what he wants for Christmas in July and keeps repeating himself every week. Annoying asf. We all know you don't like Buck. But, he's a humble Niner and we're going to root for him as long as he's a Niner. Get over yourself.
Pretty cool happy for him to get back out in play...he's gonna only get better.

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pretty cool happy for him to get back out in play...he's gonna only get better.

I love the underdog and perseverance stories...Damontre Moore and Kentavius Street. You can't help but pull for him. I hope he balls out at 2i. We badly need that beef and strength inside.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Street, Taylor and Zettel got the freshest legs. Ford coming back. Kwon's attempting to... I'm hoping no more injuries, we'd be hard af to deal with in the NFCC / SB
Would be nice to see himwork his way back.

Hes coming back from 2 surgeries against the very best competition. I hope kyle is smart and keeps his snap count limited. Kyles generally been pretty good about these things.

Every week a little better. Hes strong af so lets not get desperate. Maybe 25 - 32 snaps in december. February 30 - 35. If he gets sore again, sit.
Share 49ersWebzone