There are 287 users in the forums

Kentavius Street-DE-NC State

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Is Baalke drafting for us again?

Better question: Is there any player, drafted by any team in the NFL, that was suffering from a major injury at the time he was picked, ever pan out to become a starter? Serious question, because my mind is BLANK when trying to think of examples.

Willis McGahee. But there should be an asterisk with his name because he was an elite player his final year in college. Top 5 pick without the injury.
I'm wondering if our medical staff is doing Jedi mind tricks on ShanaLynch so they can increase their doctor fees. Man, I'm pissed about ShanaLynch taking these ACL picks.

dam u get the hell out
i thought we were done with acl guys.
Originally posted by Team49ers:

Even Baalke would have waited until the 5th or 6th to draft this ACL project .... these drafters are worse than Baalke at judging draft value
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MK_Ultra:
Even Baalke would have waited until the 5th or 6th to draft this ACL project .... these drafters are worse than Baalke at judging draft value

Tank Carradine in the 2nd round...or how about RB M.Lattimore in the 4th after he basically dislocated his knee and tore up every ligament connecting his lower leg to his body.
Baalke is still haunting us somehow. Can we get an exorcist up there in Santa Clara?
Originally posted by Giedi:
I'm wondering if our medical staff is doing Jedi mind tricks on ShanaLynch so they can increase their doctor fees. Man, I'm pissed about ShanaLynch taking these ACL picks.

Lynch & co are draft idiot-savants
  • Andra
  • Veteran
I hope this dude uses all the fans comments about how much they hate him as our 4th round draft pick because of his being injured as fuel to the fire to work hard and shut us all the f**k up.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Wyoming game break down

Originally posted by captveg:
I have less issue with taking a redshirt guy on Day 3 than if it is on Day 1 or 2.

AA better have a monster season or he has no chance of returning here in 2019.

Agreed

Great another big end? This was by far the worst pick of the draft. f**k me awful no way around it
I want him lost weight about 15 pounds or 20 pounds. He looks better speed and sack it
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Oo and sweat were both there...

Could have drafted Street in rd 5 or 6
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Not a bad pick. But sheesh, wait until the 6th. I suppose they have AA's replacement already on the team. When he's gone, another Dlineman for the rotation will be needed.

They have no concept of value. Why pick him at 4 when for sure he's there at rd 5 and probably rd 6 ?? !!!!
Share 49ersWebzone