LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Kentavius Street-DE-NC State

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Sweat was there. What a moron. SMH. Give me the reigns.

Sweat has medical issues a mile long. I would have been upset with him too. My preference would have been to roll with Hurst, he's just as much of a wildcard but with a lot more talent.
Possible replacement pick for AA next year. It's not a bad pick it just stings that we're ignoring leo.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Sweat was there. What a moron. SMH. Give me the reigns.

Sweat has medical issues a mile long. I would have been upset with him too. My preference would have been to roll with Hurst, he's just as much of a wildcard but with a lot more talent.
Mayock said he spoke with atleast 15 teams that had him off their board. We may have been one of them
Reminds me of the Tank Carradine pick
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
NVM
[ Edited by LVJay on Apr 28, 2018 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by robniner:

At least it wasn't a 2nd rounder.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Why bother wasting a pick when this dude would still be there in the 25th round....please stop it!!

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by robniner:

At least it wasn't a 2nd rounder.

ESPN doesn't even see this as starter material; their evaluation is like of a sixth or seventh round pick
Is Baalke drafting for us again?

Better question: Is there any player, drafted by any team in the NFL, that was suffering from a major injury at the time he was picked, ever pan out to become a starter? Serious question, because my mind is BLANK when trying to think of examples.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:

Better question: Is there any player, drafted by any team in the NFL, that was suffering from a major injury at the time he was picked, ever pan out to become a starter? Serious question, because my mind is BLANK when trying to think of examples.

Everyone at the 49er draft room was possessed

Frank Gore?

Willis McGahee i belive. Also a RB. Drafted by the Bills in 2002-04 ish if im not mistaken

Kevin f*gan, who was the greatest point of attack run defender in NFL history. Tore up his knee in college, taken 4th round by us in 1986. Dominated for three seasons (88-90) before the ticking time bomb knee blew. Gave us great situational run defense when he did manage to get back on the field from then on.

Willis McGahee. But there should be an asterisk with his name because he was an elite player his final year in college. Top 5 pick without the injury.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Allx9er:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Trent Baalke in the House!

This

Let's **Lynch** the guy!
Share 49ersWebzone