There are 92 users in the forums

49ers draft Kentavius Street-DE-NC State

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Josh sweat was right there

Supposedly has major knee issues since HS, while Street got hurt during a workout, no problem with the Street pick.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Anyone see who announced this pick, pretty cool

Great job by the kid. Proud to see a young Niner fan.

Keeping his composure while reading Street's name as an ACL project
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Anyone see who announced this pick, pretty cool

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Josh sweat was right there

Supposedly has major knee issues since HS, while Street got hurt during a workout, no problem with the Street pick.

This guy has a bigger knee issue.
Originally posted by Heroism:
So, I love Street, but jesus...


Yeah I don't have an issue with rolling the dice on a talented DL but this is pretty early for that.
Originally posted by Awake:
Mayock said he was projected for the 4th round before he tore his acl.....

Yeah, bcasue this guy and his ilk are always right ... lol. there is a reason why they are behind a microphone and not in a FO.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,191
Originally posted by Nastastical:
I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if Okoronkwo turns out to be the stud I think he will be.

I just hate these ACL picks and will never support them from any GM. Too much risk involved and it has a very low chance of turning into success stories.

This is the only Lynch pick that I question over the last two drafts. Hopefully it works out.

I am with you on the ACL pick - I just don't get it.

OKO seems to be dropping more than I thought - something people know about him?
Well, it can't be worse than the 2012 draft. McGlinchey and Warner are probable starters.

The rest have a whiff of Jenkins, Carradine and LeMichael about them.
Honestly would much rather have rolled the dice on Hurst and his potentially imploding heart.
My peppito still asleep after this pick....

Originally posted by Crown:
I am with you on the ACL pick - I just don't get it.

OKO seems to be dropping more than I thought - something people know about him?


He's short and not particularly athletic. Seems like fans and the draftnik community like him a whole lot more than the NFL does.
If it wasn't for Baalke's history I would probably think differently about this pick.

ACL or no ACL, there was better options.

#brickbybrick
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Honestly would much rather have rolled the dice on Hurst and his potentially imploding heart.

True... but to be fair, the niners already had one player die in a locker room. Might be a universal niner ban on heart issues after that.
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Trent Baalke in the House!

This
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,191
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
He's short and not particularly athletic. Seems like fans and the draftnik community like him a whole lot more than the NFL does.

makes sense
Share 49erswebzone