LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Kentavius Street-DE-NC State

Shop 49ers game tickets
Oo and sweat were both there...
Anyone see who announced this pick, pretty cool
Originally posted by Crown:
Was a good draft until this

Yeah this pick perplexes me. They must REALLY like Street to take a shot on a red shirt player.
Trrraaaaaaassshhhhh
Street is a good player, but there is no way he wasn't gonna be there later. He just tore an ACL.

Tells me though, AA probably won't get his 5th year option picked up.

Lance Zurlein's comp for street is Ronald Blair
  • Awake
Originally posted by Nastastical:
I'm going to be incredibly disappointed if Okoronkwo turns out to be the stud I think he will be.

I just hate these ACL picks and will never support them from any GM. Too much risk involved and it has a very low chance of turning into success stories.

This is the only Lynch pick that I question over the last two drafts. Hopefully it works out.

Not only is it the only draft pick...it is the MOST questionable decision they've made period! I guess thats good but...wtf?

Also...correct me if I'm wrong but this guy was projected as a mid-round pick BEFORE the ACL tear...right?
Don't question these picks

Brick by brick

We don't need players right now since they must feel we have a SB caliber team currently...
I have less issue with taking a redshirt guy on Day 3 than if it is on Day 1 or 2.

AA better have a monster season or he has no chance of returning here in 2019.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Anyone see who announced this pick, pretty cool

What the fuuuuuu.... great announcement tho!

• Awake
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:
Not only is it the only draft pick...it is the MOST questionable decision they've made period! I guess thats good but...wtf?

Also...correct me if I'm wrong but this guy was projected as a mid-round pick BEFORE the ACL tear...right?

Mayock said he was projected for the 4th round before he tore his acl.....
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Trrraaaaaaassshhhhh

He's a terrific DL, nonstop motor and ridiculous athleticism but who knows what he looks like after the injury.

Hero had a good thread about him.

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/190432-kentavius-street-edge-state/
Only 600 users and this site still crashes like Steve McQueen...
Baalke: "umm you forgot the +33" arms bro"
So, I love Street, but jesus...
Share 49ersWebzone