LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cciowa:
makes me double happy we signed jefferson .guess we will try to find a o line. wonder what ross reynolds or brandon thomas is doing

That may be the main reason they signed him.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
3 guys on I.R.

Year 8, right on track.

Just don't see how you can avoid these types of injuries? Ligament injuries are just what they are in football….sucks for these guys and just insane how it happens so much here.

Lots of freak stuff esp. Jeff Wilson Jr.'s.

Wonder how it compares to the rest of the league. I think these injuries happen a lot across the board

In sheer number we are middle of the road maybe slightly above average over the last ten years. There was a infographic posted in another thread. Recency bias makes it hard to feel that way since we broke the record for most injuries last year. Also that doesn't take into account the relative importance of the position lost with Jimmy missing huge stretches of all but one season for example.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Looks like we will be resigning Richard Sherman now

At backup S?

I can't see Sherman wanting to play safety.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by cciowa:
makes me double happy we signed jefferson .guess we will try to find a o line. wonder what ross reynolds or brandon thomas is doing

Skule wasn't even a lock to make the squad…they got Coleman, Colton, and Moore than can all play OT throughout training camp.

Sucks to say it but the guys who have gotten injured weren't massively important.
Moore was key depth at both safety spots man.
Move this to the free agency thread
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Move this to the free agency thread
We should sign Tre Boston to replace him. He's an affordable option.

Career Stats:
Tackles: 429
Passes Defensed: 42
Interceptions: 15
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I think Tavon Wilson will be more in the mix now to make the roster. I wouldn't get my hopes up on signing a veteran.
Damn

Poor guy. That's awful

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Poor guy. That's awful

That's horrible. I was just about to post the same as ATT.
I hope he heals up well and has a break out year. Best of luck in 2022.
tough for the young man.
talk about adversity

wow
Hope he has a big year next season and wins a starting job. Has the range to play both safety spots, so him versus Huf and a rookie will be interesting.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 10, 2022 at 8:22 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone