There are 171 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Safety play shakey in 2nd half
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
MOORE - as usual is just the 11th player on the field... he's just a body.. we need to find another player here.. .
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Can't take bad angles. That TD should've never happened.
Yeah hopefully he improves at taking better angles on the field.
Thats 3 weeks where hes taken bad angles or been in wrong spots... a few times he got covered because of the pass rush, but this time he got exposed because of it.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This was his problem in college, you would think he would start learning by now.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Thats 3 weeks where hes taken bad angles or been in wrong spots... a few times he got covered because of the pass rush, but this time he got exposed because of it.

Hope he gets extensive work over the bye week to take better angles out there. We need him to be the eraser back there not miss tackles
Originally posted by tohara3:

Hope he gets extensive work over the bye week to take better angles out there. We need him to be the eraser back there not miss tackles

i think his poor angles is a little bit of over confidence in his own speed.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Those are from poor instincts

Ward is taking his job after the bye
Originally posted by FaTaL:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Those are from poor instincts

Ward is taking his job after the bye

Then getting hurt and giving his job back up to Moore.
  • eman
  • Veteran
i was excited to get a 4.3 speed safety.. but it is no good if he always takes himself out of the play taking wrong steps

Was at the game today - rough game for Moore. Can't play like that as the last line of defense in this scheme.
Wonder where he would be had they kept him as safety rather than have him train to be a CB last year. Looks like he is making allot of rookie mistakes and those growing pains would of been taking care of last year rather than popping up now.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:

DANA HALL re encarnated !!!
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Wonder where he would be had they kept him as safety rather than have him train to be a CB last year. Looks like he is making allot of rookie mistakes and those growing pains would of been taking care of last year rather than popping up now.

We'll see. But, I think he played safety throughout high school and college. So, in theory, he should be more comfortable at S.
No way that TD to Juju should have been allowed to score. We can't give up easy scores to an offense that was doing nothing all game. Just a terrible play by him. I hope he learns, because we know Ward is not likely to be a long term replacement option.
Share 49erswebzone