LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners816:
It's just pathetic. Right before my reply here, I saw he had yet another post full of racist b******t.

What racist stuff was posted?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Serious question to the mods..... this is really escalating to some dark s**t. ...isn't there some sort of vetting that goes on for someone repeatedly creating these accounts?

Good thing is they ban him and delete the related post in really quick order. It's like doesn't even exist.

Yeah....as much as I want him to be exposed for everyone to see, can't have that hateful s**t on here

It's just pathetic. Right before my reply here, I saw he had yet another post full of racist b******t.

He is just a sad and lonely guy looking for attention. It is really pathetic.
Yawn.
Serious question to the mods..... this is really escalating to some dark s**t. ...isn't there some sort of vetting that goes on for someone repeatedly creating these accounts?

Webbie is working on some changes that will put an end to this crap, in the meantime just hit report and ignore. We'll handle it from there.
He'll make the team and will get the golden opportunity to learn from the Shaolin Master himself. Refining his technique coupled with his off-the-charts measurables and instincts, this kid has massive upside.

I love knowing that Sherman has someone to take under his wing and coach up and be invested in.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Great write up.
Originally posted by DeHubb:
from the video he looks good in coverage but coming downhill he takes bad angles and isnt a great tackler.

Sounds like Ahkello coming out.. I like this pick, upside sounds wonderful. With Jimmie retained, he can come along Spoon style.

I'll take an Ahkello/Culliver hybrid
Confirmed: 49ers intend to use Moore at CB, per secondary coach Haftley. https://www.49ers.com/news/jeff-hafley-provides-spark-notes-on-49ers-rookie-defensive-backs -- My guess is they will fully invest in him playing corner and if that doesn't work out, move him to safety later on. With Colbert starting there, Ward as a backup, and DJ Reed set to get FS reps as well (per the interview), it makes sense.
Originally posted by NCommand:
He'll make the team and will get the golden opportunity to learn from the Shaolin Master himself. Refining his technique coupled with his off-the-charts measurables and instincts, this kid has massive upside.

I love knowing that Sherman has someone to take under his wing and coach up and be invested in.

I have a feeling Sherman won't make final 53 roster cuts.

Originally posted by Joecool:
I have a feeling Sherman won't make final 53 roster cuts.

Man only Cohn...

2. CB Tarvarius Moore. The 49ers third-round did not participate in one-on-one drills or team drills. I wonder if the team thinks he's not ready to play cornerback in front of the media. Moore was a free safety in college and hasn't played corner since his junior year of high school.

Yes Grant....they're afraid of you. That or the kid got into town late and they held him back for a day.
Originally posted by genus49:
Man only Cohn...

2. CB Tarvarius Moore. The 49ers third-round did not participate in one-on-one drills or team drills. I wonder if the team thinks he's not ready to play cornerback in front of the media. Moore was a free safety in college and hasn't played corner since his junior year of high school.

Yes Grant....they're afraid of you. That or the kid got into town late and they held him back for a day.

Damn....that's why I don't take Grant seriously. It's cringeworthy how clueless he is about the sport he covers. He just tries too f**king hard to force narratives.
Crap Coach Hafley is the one that wanted to draft him.
Horrible eye for talent and I was shocked that the 49ers kept Hafley this long. I really wanted to like this pick.
Originally posted by Ice49er:
Crap Coach Hafley is the one that wanted to draft him.
Horrible eye for talent and I was shocked that the 49ers kept Hafley this long. I really wanted to like this pick.

How do you know he has a horrible eye for talent?
Share 49ersWebzone