There are 228 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Awake
Originally posted by NCommand:
Well...we're WAITING!

Have you heard about his speed? I heard he's fast.
1986Draftclass & TaylorKFHaley are probably lurking....just saying
[ Edited by Niners816 on Apr 30, 2018 at 9:47 PM ]
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Lmao that guy keeps sending me private messages under different usernames. He asked me if I was a 10 year old kid because I use the name "beasty" in my handle. Lol it's just a username I created ten years ago when I was a teenager. And Patrick Willis was beasty lol.

Meanwhile hes creating a bunch of different usernames because he keeps getting banned for calling people idiots and what not. Haha. That guy is pathetic as hell.

And his argument about the 2000-2001 draft being awful was a failure. Those drafts werent too bad as they had a bunch of guys that at least started several years. The guy doesn't seem to understand that most fans realize the majority of draft picks won't turn into stars, but they simply hope that they do. We all hope all our draft picks turn out to be gems, but we don't expect it. No duh a lot of them won't be stars.

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.

You missed about 10 more today ..debartolpRape, RiceMassageParlor and a few others. Those 2 were my favorites

He believes he is extremely intelligent though and his intelligence is the reason he keeps getting banned by all the morons in this thread

I remember one time he was a wannabe rapper. But man he sucked at rapping.

I'm pretty sure every MB he's been on, he's been kicked out.
Serious question to the mods..... this is really escalating to some dark s**t. ...isn't there some sort of vetting that goes on for someone repeatedly creating these accounts?
Serious question to the mods..... this is really escalating to some dark s**t. ...isn't there some sort of vetting that goes on for someone repeatedly creating these accounts?

Good thing is they ban him and delete the related post in really quick order. It's like doesn't even exist.

Good thing is they ban him and delete the related post in really quick order. It's like doesn't even exist.

Yeah....as much as I want him to be exposed for everyone to see, can't have that hateful s**t on here

Yeah....as much as I want him to be exposed for everyone to see, can't have that hateful s**t on here

It's just pathetic. Right before my reply here, I saw he had yet another post full of racist b******t.

Just because.....
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 1, 2018 at 12:26 AM ]
The silly son of b***h PM'd me as well.

lol me too.
Now I don't feel so special

Nnamdi Asomugha was a stand out free safety at cal. Al davis drafted him and said you are gonna play corner. I love the pick try him at corner if not back to free safety. Win win

Haha....he's an idiot that's done nothing but prove he's a pathetic racist f**k who's only real skill is creating handles on a football forum.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Haha....he's an idiot that's done nothing but prove he's a pathetic racist f**k who's only real skill is creating handles on a football forum.
I agree. He's pathetic.
[ Edited by Niners816 on May 1, 2018 at 12:27 AM ]
Guys, ignore the troll, stop posting his PMs and quoting his comments. Report and the mods will handle it.
Share 49ersWebzone