There are 218 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aw.....gone already
Originally posted by Niners816:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lololololololololol

Wait what's going on?

His silly ass has probably created 10 different handles in this thread alone fighting with pwillis52. They get banned and he keeps creating new one.

Lmao that guy keeps sending me private messages under different usernames. He asked me if I was a 10 year old kid because I use the name "beasty" in my handle. Lol it's just a username I created ten years ago when I was a teenager. And Patrick Willis was beasty lol.

Meanwhile hes creating a bunch of different usernames because he keeps getting banned for calling people idiots and what not. Haha. That guy is pathetic as hell.

And his argument about the 2000-2001 draft being awful was a failure. Those drafts werent too bad as they had a bunch of guys that at least started several years. The guy doesn't seem to understand that most fans realize the majority of draft picks won't turn into stars, but they simply hope that they do. We all hope all our draft picks turn out to be gems, but we don't expect it. No duh a lot of them won't be stars.
  • Awake
I came to talk about Moore but it looks like this thread has really...taken a turn.
[ Edited by Awake on Apr 30, 2018 at 9:32 PM ]
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Lmao that guy keeps sending me private messages under different usernames. He asked me if I was a 10 year old kid because I use the name "beasty" in my handle. Lol it's just a username I created ten years ago when I was a teenager. And Patrick Willis was beasty lol.

Meanwhile hes creating a bunch of different usernames because he keeps getting banned for calling people idiots and what not. Haha. That guy is pathetic as hell.

And his argument about the 2000-2001 draft being awful was a failure. Those drafts werent too bad as they had a bunch of guys that at least started several years. The guy doesn't seem to understand that most fans realize the majority of draft picks won't turn into stars, but they simply hope that they do. We all hope all our draft picks turn out to be gems, but we don't expect it. No duh a lot of them won't be stars.

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Apr 30, 2018 at 9:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Awake:
I came to talk about Moore and this thread has really...taken a turn.

This guys measurables are off the charts. Excited about his potential
I came to talk about Moore but it looks like this thread has really...taken a turn.

Well...we're WAITING!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Well...we're WAITING!

It looks like they are cleansing the thread as we speak. So that's good.

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.

You missed about 10 more today ..debartolpRape, RiceMassageParlor and a few others. Those 2 were my favorites
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
You missed about 10 more today ..debartolpRape, RiceMassageParlor and a few others. Those 2 were my favorites

Haha....my list was just in this thread that a saw look at only 2 pages.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.

He's always had issues, and probably will have it the rest of his life.

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.

He believes he is extremely intelligent though and his intelligence is the reason he keeps getting banned by all the morons in this thread
Any bets this newest member is lurking this thread?

Originally posted by Giedi:

I figured.

Current list:
BigMeansStrong
IDestroyImbeciles
Garciamechanics
FrankPollack1994
ITrustNolanYo
Rosenisabust
OwensHOFyouNo

He's got issues.

He's always had issues, and probably will have it the rest of his life.

Maybe he's so mad because he trusted Nolan yo and Nolan let him down yo
He believes he is extremely intelligent though and his intelligence is the reason he keeps getting banned by all the morons in this thread

I do like that he makes ZERO attempt to conceal who he is when he keeps creating these accounts and just picking up where he left off lol

I do like that he makes ZERO attempt to conceal who he is when he keeps creating these accounts and just picking up where he left off lol

Lmao not even trying to be sly. He's like the honey badger, he don't give a f**k
Share 49ersWebzone