LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Heroism:
The best linebacker from the 2018 class.

DON'T @ ME

Simmer down. I get he's your kid

Yeah gonna also disagree. One of the best absolutely
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Fred has far surpassed any expectations I had for his potential, has developed into one of the best Mike backers in the league, and knocking on the door of being elite next year if he continues on his developmental path. Just really impressed with this dude and he is someone we will have to pay to keep in a few years.

Nice that hes healthy, unlike Reuben. Durable player.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Simmer down. I get he's your kid

Crazy LB class..,him, LVE, Edmunds, Leonard, Smith and I'm sure I'm missing others
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 16, 2020 at 1:57 PM ]
All our LB's are Jet-Fast!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
Fred has far surpassed any expectations I had for his potential, has developed into one of the best Mike backers in the league, and knocking on the door of being elite next year if he continues on his developmental path. Just really impressed with this dude and he is someone we will have to pay to keep in a few years.

After next season we have to extend him or risk being priced out of his market. This guy is a future all pro
A lot has been made about our d-line, Ford not playing last game, getting Kwon back, not having DJ Jones who started things off last game...but not much has been said about Warner. To me he was the biggest standout on 'D' the last time we played. We uncharacteristically blitzed more that game utilizing Warner. He had 11 tackles (all solo), 1 sack, two TFLs, and 1 QB hit. I remember him being on fire and absolutely all over the place. You have to figure GB is going to try and account for him this game since he was a one man wrecking machine.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The BEST Linebacker in football NOW !!!
Great 2nd year. Hopefully he stays healthy.
Tremendous year for Freddy. I think he's just scratching the surface, too.

So impressed by how well he played. Exceeded all expectations I had for him. Smart, fast, a leader, excellent tackler and a student of his craft. Will be excellent for years.

The best young LB in the league and is only going to get better.

Excellent pick by JL/KS
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Excellent pick by JL/KS

Amazing pick.

I was wrong about Warner I did not see this happening tbh. He's the perfect LB for this era in terms of his pass protection.

Well done JL... Well done.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Amazing pick.

I was wrong about Warner I did not see this happening tbh. He's the perfect LB for this era in terms of his pass protection.

Well done JL... Well done.

one of my draft crushes

Another dude that will get paid in a yr.
Bump
This cat doesn't get enough love around here. I see many Pro Bowls in his future
Share 49ersWebzone