LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Fred Warner has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November.

Bosa in October, Warner in November.

Dat boi!!!
Originally posted by dngt49:
I always wonder what the LB duo of warner alxender and foster wouldve been like. Insane.

Warner at MIKE, Kwon at WILL, Foster at BLUE TENT. Would've been epic.
Originally posted by Heroism:
YASSS

Awesome :)
Originally posted by trogdor:
I always wonder what the LB duo of warner alxender and foster wouldve been like. Insane.

Definitely, though we likely don't trade for Kwon if Foster has half a brain.

True. Ive met him before, he seems like a good dude. Not his fault that blood sucking leech lied about their situation. He would've still been a niner and probably wouldnt have sustained the acl injury. Still though, imagine the possibilities lol

Naw it is his fault. He had multiple chances to stay his ass away from her. She must have had some good good cause she really didn't look all that great either.

Either way, we would have never seem that trio as Kwon was 100% a reactionary signing to Fosters f**k ups.
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Naw it is his fault. He had multiple chances to stay his ass away from her. She must have had some good good cause she really didn't look all that great either.

Either way, we would have never seem that trio as Kwon was 100% a reactionary signing to Fosters f**k ups.

Yep, and we'd have more cap flexibility if Foster hadn't f'd up.
i miss kwon, but greenlaw has done a good job and is getting experience
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Dec 5, 2019 at 6:54 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
i miss kwon, but greenlaw has done a good job and is getting experience
I feel like Kwon would have made a difference enough that we're probably still in 1st place at this point.

It's definitely a positive that greenlaw has played well above expectations though.
Had a great November, but his december month so far hasn't been up to par and awful . One could also argue that the last play of this past week was on him for leaving the middle open.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Had a great November, but his december month so far hasn't been up to par and awful . One could also argue that the last play of this past week was on him for leaving the middle open.

I feel like he's trying to do too much to try and make up for others mistakes.

But at the same time, I don't know what's going on with his tackling. That's squarely on him. Might be some small lingering injury.
They haven't been playing him within the gaps of the wide 9 like they did in November when he won defensive player of the month

Expect a return to that during the playoffs

Originally posted by deviledEgg:
Originally posted by Heroism:
YASSS

Awesome :)

He good.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Pro-bowl snub.
Mission Hills Grizzlies High School (North County San Diego) representing.

Baller
Share 49ersWebzone