There are 142 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
This is your monthly reminder that we got this dude from the Trubisky trade

Ironically hes turned into the defensive playmaker and leader we hoped Thomas would be.

And a wrecked Ferrari Foster. Great find by our front office and congrats Steady Freddie!

Completely forgot about Foster! Is he still in the league? Don't care but thought I'd ask

Lol! No idea on Foster either. Glad they found Warner a year later to make up for that disaster Foster.
Completely forgot about Foster! Is he still in the league? Don't care but thought I'd ask

I don't think so. He signed with the Redskins but didn't do much and I think was cut.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Fred Warner has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Month for November.

Bosa in October, Warner in November.

Need someone from our secondary next. Sherm in December?
Oh and Fred Warner is a MF'N Beast
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

I don't think so. He signed with the Redskins but didn't do much and I think was cut.

Torn ACL in his first or second practice with the skins this yr. He's on IR
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Torn ACL in his first or second practice with the skins this yr. He's on IR

Oh that's right! Glad our D is humming in all cylinders without any contributions from those 2 high picks and Warner is right up there spearheading this D. Beast!!
YASSS

Warner getting more recognition for a couple of pass defense than what he had done all year with tackles, fumbles, and sacks lol
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
He Be Bad !!!!
Originally posted by Heroism:
YASSS

Amazing.
I always wonder what the LB duo of warner alxender and foster wouldve been like. Insane.

Originally posted by dngt49:
I always wonder what the LB duo of warner alxender and foster wouldve been like. Insane.

Definitely, though we likely don't trade for Kwon if Foster has half a brain.
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by dngt49:

Definitely, though we likely don't trade for Kwon if Foster has half a brain.

True. Ive met him before, he seems like a good dude. Not his fault that blood sucking leech lied about their situation. He would've still been a niner and probably wouldnt have sustained the acl injury. Still though, imagine the possibilities lol
Congrats Warner!!! Keep it up, you only have a few more games for you and your teammates to get your much deserved ring!! Go Niners!!
[ Edited by PA49ersfan on Dec 5, 2019 at 12:53 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
YASSS

Some serious numbers for just one month. Very very impressive since Kwon went down.
Extremely impressive , especially when PFF had him graded low 70s. Just reasserts what we all have noted. PFF has a place, but don't bet money on it. Hero, Thl, or JD, one is going to come up with their own PFF system which for our team i bet will be a heckuva lot closer to what we all see.

Congrats , Fred, you deserved it. Man was I ever excited when we drafted you. And you were even better than i had expected.
Share 49ersWebzone