LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
aside from the td given up on him from biting on the run fake, he played an outstanding game.

Was that the TD pass?

I can't remember

He wasn't on the line he was in pass coverage I believe

yeah, he bit on the run fake and when he realized... it was too late already, he was even spotted on the telecast patting his chest telling his teammates it was hit fault.... but besides that he played outstanding.
If we get AA back, can you all imagine what your front 7 will look like next year with Kwon Alexander and Warner patrolling? Alexander was playing out of his mind and Warner is elevating into that upper echelon.
yeah, he bit on the run fake and when he realized... it was too late already, he was even spotted on the telecast patting his chest telling his teammates it was hit fault.... but besides that he played outstanding.

Yeah think that was after that JimmyG Fumble. Kwon tried to save the Td but got there just a bit late.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Yeah think that was after that JimmyG Fumble. Kwon tried to save the Td but got there just a bit late.

assume you mean warner lol
assume you mean warner lol
I thought it was K'won Williams the DB but it was Ak23 (trying peel of his man ). And i also seen how Warner pointed out his mistake.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
I thought it was K'won Williams the DB but it was Ak23 (trying peel of his man ). And i also seen how Warner pointed out his mistake.

Witherspoon has played great for the most part but that was a terrible play on his part. he looked so lost and seemed to just avoid contact overall instead of challenging that tight end for the ball.
Originally posted by SlowDownBoy:
aside from the td given up on him from biting on the run fake, he played an outstanding game.

Was that the TD pass?

I can't remember

He wasn't on the line he was in pass coverage I believe

Yes

I looked at the highlights and noticed that.

I think it would have been less likely that he would have been faked out by the PA if he was playing on the line or within the gaps of the wide 9 which is where he has been excelling

But considering it was most likely passing play I can understand him playing off the line
[ Edited by SlowDownBoy on Dec 3, 2019 at 8:16 AM ]
Gonna need Fred to keep it going. Kamara/Cook will likely be his responsibility in this game.

I'm still in awe of the fact that he was able to hang with Brown in coverage. That's not a matchup I would expect any LB to win.
He's like a bowman type of player that's better against the pass

Hopefully Kwon can stay on the field for a full year next year to compliment his outstanding play.
Hopefully Kwon can stay on the field for a full year next year to compliment his outstanding play.

Luckly it was just a pec and not a lower body injury. His surgically repaired knee is gonna get much needed rest.
MOVE HIM INTO THE ELITE TIER, BOYS!!

"bUt pfF toLd ME..."

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 4, 2019 at 12:22 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
SUPER STAR IN THE MAKINGGGGG !!!
Share 49ersWebzone