LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Originally posted by HERN:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Idk how we keep hitting on these linebackers. Looks like Greenlaw could be a steal as well

Agreed. Who's the guy responsible for this?

IDK, but our DC is a LB coach. In the last 2 1/3 yrs we have had some real talent at LB. Saleh has to be a part of that. Reuben had talent, but.....

Then we had Warner, now Kwon, and now it looks like DRE. Having 3 studs a LB? Mmmm.....that portends very good things for the future.

Yeah I think Saleh had a lot of say in drafting Warner. Didn't he say he had the best interview he ever had with a prospect when he spoke with Warner at the combine or something. I remember Saleh saying how incredibly smart Warner was about football and things along those lines. LB's are Saleh's specialty, gotta think it's mainly him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Yup for sure, Acorn should get much credit as far as the LB development (his bread n butter after all).

And he could hardly contain his excitement during that draft when Shanny handed the phone over so he could speak to Warner. Wet!
Fred and Kwon sound like two hyenas on the field. You can hear them screaming and wooing through the broadcast after every hit lol.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Fred and Kwon sound like two hyenas on the field. You can hear them screaming and wooing through the broadcast after every hit lol.

I heard their presence, but I didn't really feel their presence on the field.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

I heard their presence, but I didn't really feel their presence on the field.

Like Bow and Willis, you felt their presence / them hits through the TV
Lot of negative talk about Jimmy, Shanny, whatever. This dude quietly played a HELLUVA game and stepped up when Kwon left. He is getting great at punching the ball out.
Pro bowl
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Pro bowl

This. Some tough competition in the NFC though.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
PRO BOWL SUCKS... EVERYONE MAKES THAT DARN GAME..

I SAY OWWWWWW !!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nastastical:
Originally posted by Boldjames:
Pro bowl

This. Some tough competition in the NFC though.

Originally posted by ronniefreakinlott42:
Lot of negative talk about Jimmy, Shanny, whatever. This dude quietly played a HELLUVA game and stepped up when Kwon left. He is getting great at punching the ball out.

This guy has a ff every damn game and practice. He's pro bowl bound by next year
Originally posted by elguapo:

This guy has a ff every damn game and practice. He's pro bowl bound by next year

pro bowl is a popularity contest, we gotta win games and be on national tv a lot for these guys to get noticed
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by elguapo:

pro bowl is a popularity contest, we gotta win games and be on national tv a lot for these guys to get noticed

I concur that's why I said next year. This year he will be a top 5 lb in the nfc

Your son showing off now Hero and I like it
Share 49ersWebzone