There are 199 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When we evaluated Fred during the draft process, many of us pointed out that he had the type of frame that would fill out well in an NFL weight room. The dude has definitely put in the work.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jul 29, 2021 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by genus49:
Just cuz he says it doesn't mean it's true. But it's all about timing and game situations.

If our offense is clicking on all levels and we're putting up points on the regular and other teams have to play catch up that's a great time to open things up and try to put them away with big plays which tend to lead to turnovers.

We shouldn't expect Fred to put up 10+ sacks or anything of the sort but opposing OLs will likely have their hands full. Only so many guys to block. Take the shot and you can win a few games like that.

Hell fans love them sexy stats. Devin White was a liability in coverage but he got a bunch of easy sacks so all these fans were shocked Fred got all pro over him.

Giving Fred some extra juice here and there is a ok in my book.

I would rather they blitz Greenlaw instead. He is faster and plus his weakness is coverage, So not losing alot by taking him out of coverage.

You say this like he wasn't the guy who stopped someone on the 1 yard line

Greenlaw is the best tackler on the team.

Tacklin fuel…

H2O

we'll highest paid LBer didn't last for long
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Comes out to $19.85m APY, but Fred didn't care about setting the market or being highest paid, someone will always pass you, at every position. But good for Leonard, he & Fred are the best 2 pure linebackers IMO.

Am I wrong or isn't Leonard a OLB?

or does he play ILB now?
Congrats Fred you were the highest paid LB for 13 sec. Good for us though, his contract is a total bargain especially since he's better than Leonard.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:

or does he play ILB now?

He's always been ILB
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

or does he play ILB now?

He's always been ILB

Actually he has always been the WILL.
[ Edited by evil on Aug 8, 2021 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

or does he play ILB now?

He's always been ILB

Actually he has always been the WILL.

Yup, he does it all. Kid is crazy good

• Andra
  • Veteran
21 on the top 100. Not Bad!
This dude is incredible. That's it. That's the post.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Sep 20, 2021 at 7:56 AM ]
may be unpopular opinion, but bobby wagner is still the better linebacker. Every time I see Wagner play, he is STOPPING people and making plays all over. Warner isn't as physical, and can get dragged or just won't stop someone dead in their tracks, like the 2 point conversion the eagles made yesterday. Warner had the guy dead to rights and couldn't just drop him like I know Wagner would do. He flexes a bit too much for my liking too, I mean I'm not necessarily against that but he's doing on ho hum plays as well.
Beast

worth every got damn penny
Share 49ersWebzone