LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Wolf_Packer_53:
AA was good. Can still be good if he sees single pass protection or ends up on a 3-4 team.

How is AA any better on a 3-4 team? I'd like to hear an explanation because that makes zero sense to me. AA is good against the run as a base end in Saleh's defense--we all(or most) agree on that. But he isn't good as an edge rusher and as an interior pass rusher. But how is that different than playing as a 4tech in a base 3-4, being good against the run, and then being bad an interior pass rusher? It's literally the exact same thing lol. All that changes is HOW he plays against the run in a base defense. That's it. He still sucks as a pass rusher, which is why he got paid. Another terrible contract on the books.

btw, this is the Fred Warner thread. Let's not taint an ALL-PRO thread with a discussion of irrelevant bad players.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 8, 2021 at 4:34 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HE'S THE BEST RIGHT NOW !!!

Been saying it all year long, he's instinct and agility really reminds of Junior Seau !!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
HE'S THE BEST RIGHT NOW !!!

Been saying it all year long, he's instinct and agility really reminds of Junior Seau !!

He's a stud and he's ours.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Until lynch trades him because he doesn't want to pay him.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Keep believing that
  • thl408
Whoa this thread almost got to the 2nd page of NT. Here's Freddy sacking Wilson to cheer us up. This is an aggressive playcall.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You guys say this about every player, doesn't it get old?
PFWA's ALL-NFL LB. Keep the accolades coming.

Originally posted by Heroism:
PFWA's ALL-NFL LB. Keep the accolades coming.

I hope we can keep hitting on these linebackers with late picks. Well deserved Fred.
Young; Durable; All-Pro. PAY THIS MAN!!! Do not f**k this one up.

Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
You guys say this about every player, doesn't it get old?

Nope
Young; Durable; All-Pro. PAY THIS MAN!!! Do not f**k this one up.

And some want to trade him.
Originally posted by frozen49er:

Dumb dumbs.

You don't trade away high-class, hardworking, productive, young, and durable players. I hope the 49ers learned their lesson. I don't care what position they play. If they're elite, young and durable, you keep them and build around them.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Dumb dumbs.

You don't trade away high-class, hardworking, productive, young, and durable players. I hope the 49ers learned their lesson. I don't care what position they play. If they're elite, young and durable, you keep them and build around them.

Agree, I see him as a younger and faster Jack Reynolds with the same instinct and intelligence.

Dumb dumbs.

I don't get it, like when it was reported that the Texans wanted like 3 1st rounders, multiple day 2 picks, and 2 defensive players, people were like out they can have AA & Ward, which I'd fine with, but then people saying Bosa & Warner, cause Texans, if smart, will want stars or up-and-coming stars, and it'd decimate our defense, especially the front 7 by dealing Warner & Bosa for Watson, that's something I expect 9moon to propose.
Share 49ersWebzone