Originally posted by SkyZer0:
damn Fred Warner a beast

Edit: turns out to be a look-alike damn lol
[ Edited by CJ75 on Nov 10, 2020 at 4:33 PM ]
That ain't Fred lol
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Darius Leonard slighted by Aaron Rodgers and Hero:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30349489/indianapolis-colts-lb-darius-leonard-motivated-aaron-rodgers-slight
Originally posted by FL9er:
Darius Leonard slighted by Aaron Rodgers and Hero:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30349489/indianapolis-colts-lb-darius-leonard-motivated-aaron-rodgers-slight

Me -> <-Darius Leonard
I was behind Fred's dad on the road today. He's got a big SF sticker on the back window of his truck with a "dad" underneath. Next to it was a big "54" sticker. Fred went to the middle school where I teach (he wasn't in my class) and the High School my daughter goes to. Kinda cool to see him cruisin around.
[ Edited by ninerfan97 on Dec 3, 2020 at 8:38 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan97:
I was behind Fred's dad on the road today. He's got a big SF sticker on the back window of his truck with a "dad" underneath. Next to it was a big "54" sticker. Fred went to the middle school where I teach (he wasn't in my class) and the High School my daughter goes to. Kinda cool to see him cruisin around.

You saw Heroism driving around. That's cool
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ninerfan97:

You saw Heroism driving around. That's cool

Hope he takes a pay cut.

Yall slept on him. Im fr when I said he's the 49ers goat linebacker. He's already the best in the league.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Dec 6, 2020 at 7:19 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Yall slept on him. Im fr when I said he's the 49ers goat linebacker. He's already the best in the league.

2nd best LB to Leonard
[ Edited by elguapo on Dec 6, 2020 at 11:16 PM ]
Originally posted by elguapo:

2nd best LB to Leonard

eeehhhhh.......dunno about that. Leonard has better players around him.

2nd best LB to Leonard

Huh?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

2nd best LB to Leonard

Huh?

No he doesn't. Not at all. Leonard has way more sacks, ints and has made way more plays and they were drafted in the same year. I love Warner but no way is he better. He may be better in coverage and was my draft crush. So I love him
Share 49ersWebzone