There are 150 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
He's a foundational piece on the D along with Bosa. He's the QBs of the D, I love seeing how intelligently he plays out there. Him and Greenlaw are a good duo

Completely agree. I like this D's future with the above guys and many of the other guys, especially on the DL. They have some good pieces in the secondary but looking forward to see who they can add there in the next offseason/draft.
classy stuff from Rodgers at the end!

Can we sit him the rest of the year. We don't want any stupid injuries that will impact next year, especially the way this season is going.
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

Give him all the money
"You're the best. Film don't lie."

- A Rodgers
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Give him all the money

Can we cut armstead now and give it to warner. He is becoming a true leader on this defense.
Fred Warner is only 23 years old!! He turns 24 in 2 weeks. He's got a lot of football ahead of him.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 7, 2020 at 10:44 AM ]
These f**kers better not do what they did with Buck and trade him because he will get paid
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Thanos89:

Give him all the money

Can we cut armstead now and give it to warner. He is becoming a true leader on this defense.

Coming from Rodgers, BEST!
Becoming a leader? Dude had the green dot as a rookie!!! Love heeeem
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
These f**kers better not do what they did with Buck and trade him because he will get paid

No chance.

Originally posted by Heroism:
Fred Warner is only 23 years old!! He turns 24 in 2 weeks. He's got a lot of football ahead of him.

hope he dont retire @ 30...
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Not Cousins, not Ryan and not Brady. It's gonna be Aaron Rodgers that will come to the 9ers at some point!!! Jordan Love can't wait to get Rodgers outta there!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Not Cousins, not Ryan and not Brady. It's gonna be Aaron Rodgers that will come to the 9ers at some point!!! Jordan Love can't wait to get Rodgers outta there!!!

I hope so but the fact that Rodgers is going to go to the playoffs again well negate him ever coming to us at least for a year or two minimum. He's doing so well now there's no way they would not give him at least one or two seasons if he wanted to stay. And I don't want to miss the playoffs for the next two years because we're waiting to get him.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Here's a one for everyone to think of..

Would you guys agree to send Warner OR Kittle and our 1st round to the Giants for the 2nd overall pick ??
Originally posted by 9moon:
Here's a one for everyone to think of..

Would you guys agree to send Warner OR Kittle and our 1st round to the Giants for the 2nd overall pick ??

I guess this is a way to get around your thread being locked, but I'll bite.

HELL NO, best LB and best TE for an unproven rookie QB? Not even for Lawrence. And if Lynch did this, he'd deserve to be fired, you don't trade 2 of your best players for an unproven rookie QB. Also they'd eat cap room trading Kittle, please do research about these guys cap hits before making ridiculous trade ideas, and they'd also lose money trading AA. So NO.
Share 49ersWebzone