LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by MoeJontana84:
he's gonna cost more than Dwight Howard's child support to extend.

I lol'd

If only because I want the Warriors to sign him
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I lol'd

If only because I want the Warriors to sign him

Vet minimum one year prove it, here take a ring

Warner will reset the market though. Great to have that kind of LB but I hope Paraag finds a creative way to extend our most needed guys
Love Warner, he's a very smart player.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The goat delivered today. We have to offer him a sacrifice

I voulnteer as tribute lol
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
The goat delivered today. We have to offer him a sacrifice

I voulnteer as tribute lol

Too late, the sacrifice this week was Wilson AND Deebo
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
ALREADY BETTER THAN BOWMAN ...

Remember, Bowman benefited from having Willis.. at this stage, Warner is already ahead and that much better than Bowman..
This guy was covering Edleman what in the actual f**k
Originally posted by 9moon:

Remember, Bowman benefited from having Willis.. at this stage, Warner is already ahead and that much better than Bowman..

Night and day better than Bow. You're exactly right. Bow had an amazing support group too but no way could he do what Fred does in the passing game. It's unreal.
Romo nailed it too when he said Warner does so much stuff that is perfect and will never show up on the stat sheet but on film it does
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
We gotta sign him to a long term deal. He and Bosa will be the cornerstones of this defense for 10 years
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by 9moon:

Night and day better than Bow. You're exactly right. Bow had an amazing support group too but no way could he do what Fred does in the passing game. It's unreal.
Romo nailed it too when he said Warner does so much stuff that is perfect and will never show up on the stat sheet but on film it does

Harbaugh and Fangio used to Sub out Willis for Bowman on Dime personnel because Bowman was Superior than Willis in Coverage

Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by irief:
Combination of him and Greenlaw might actually surpass Willis/Bowman, and I loved W/B. Especially impressive given where each was drafted. Amazing finds by Lynch/scouts, especially Greenlaw.

With their ability to cover the pass they are likely a better pair for the 2020 NFL. Let's hope they keep playing at a high level for years to come.

Y'all on some good crack. Fred's a stud but to bring up will and bow is blasphemy
Please football gods trade us Ryan Kerrigan.

I just have a gut feeling he would go absolutely off on our team and elevate others.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Please football gods trade us Ryan Kerrigan.

I just have a gut feeling he would go absolutely off on our team and elevate others.

Considering their s**tty division Washington may be buyers and not sellers at the deadline
Originally posted by Jubwub88:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by irief:
Combination of him and Greenlaw might actually surpass Willis/Bowman, and I loved W/B. Especially impressive given where each was drafted. Amazing finds by Lynch/scouts, especially Greenlaw.

With their ability to cover the pass they are likely a better pair for the 2020 NFL. Let's hope they keep playing at a high level for years to come.

Y'all on some good crack. Fred's a stud but to bring up will and bow is blasphemy

I would say Fred's coverage skill is way better than bowmans and Bowmans tackling skills(pre injury) was way better.
yeah let's leave Patrick out of this one for at least another year or 3.
Share 49ersWebzone