LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 168 users in the forums

1st Team All Pro - LB Fred Warner

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Joecool:
4.64 40-time.

I'm starting to think Kyle tells these guys to run slow on purpose in order to draft them late.

Yes, these draftees do that so they can drop in the draft.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
He's only getting better. I expect a Bowman type season this year.

That would be super Impressive if he had a bowman 2013 type of season.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by Joecool:
4.64 40-time.

I'm starting to think Kyle tells these guys to run slow on purpose in order to draft them late.

Yes, these draftees do that so they can drop in the draft.
Why do we always have to make the 40 a big deal. I'm glad our coaches and FO can see talent beyond the combine's matrices. Anyways Warner is I think going to be a keeper. We'll probably get rid of Alexander when his contract expires and keep Greenlaw if he keeps improving his level of play and keep Warner of course. And sometimes team culture factors in a player's decision when negotiating for a new contract. A player does not ask for the max because he values significantly a great team atmosphere.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
He's gonna be really expen$ive.
Originally posted by Sickaa:

didn't he get injured during the 2013 season
Warners Best ability has been his availability

People knock his tackling but forget to keep in mind that the idea is to bring the ball carrier down not to do so in such a way to where you can hurt yourself carrying out the task

His game is about as efficient as I've seen from a linebacker in a while
Freddy has filled the f**k out, which is something we forecasted during his evaluation given his frame and how young he was coming out. He looks like a legit 240 lbs LB now with the requisite athleticism necessary for the position in today's league.

One of my favorite sons.
Originally posted by FL9er:
He's gonna be really expen$ive.

Among others. It's the curse of being an upper echelon team. It's a good problem to have.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Freddy has filled the f**k out, which is something we forecasted during his evaluation given his frame and how young he was coming out. He looks like a legit 240 lbs LB now with the requisite athleticism necessary for the position in today's league.

One of my favorite sons.

Gonna start calling you Travis Henry. You got quite a family tree growing.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Sickaa:

didn't he get injured during the 2013 season

Yes
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

One of my favorite sons.

Gonna start calling you Travis Henry. You got quite a family tree growing.

Hero don't discriminate he just impregnate
Better pay the man.
I'm calling it, Warner and Greenlaw are going to be the best LB combo in the league

One of my favorite sons.

Share 49ersWebzone