LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Kyle will give him 30 targets to up his trade status.
He wont. they brought up Rivercraft.. 1 catch in the last 3 years. so yeah...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Kyle will give him 30 targets to up his trade status.

If he's smart he'd do that - the deadline is creeping up.
Translation: Pettis is inactive again?

Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Free Daunte....

He's part of our "catch and release" program.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Translation: Pettis is inactive again?

Ritchie James is out and the reason for this move.

Maybe Pettis suits up and returns kicks. If he doesn't and gets benched for a PS player then that's it for him. He needs to at least do something to have any trade value.
If he's not active today I don't know when they will ever use him. It's a chance to at least show other teams that he can play a little so they can trade him. Other than Aiyuk and Bourne they aren't getting much from anyone else.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
If he's not active today I don't know when they will ever use him. It's a chance to at least show other teams that he can play a little so they can trade him. Other than Aiyuk and Bourne they aren't getting much from anyone else.

Yeah, he should get in the game with them being low on WRs.
The only reason he wouldn't play today is because of Kyle and his grudges. It's petty.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

its a big game against Seattle today, which will probably decide the future of this season. They can't afford to start guys just to make them "look good".

Originally posted by ninersrule4:
The only reason he wouldn't play today is because of Kyle and his grudges. It's petty.

No, he wouldn't play because he sucks.
Originally posted by sacniner:

Lol he's better than that little dude Taylor they like to play. That dude sucks. He's also better than any of the guys off the PS.

Lol he's better than that little dude Taylor they like to play. That dude sucks. He's also better than any of the guys off the PS.

Idk who is better... I used to think Dante was but he is just flat out worthless for the team.... he had that one deep pass week one and he didn't even try and catch it.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Idk who is better... I used to think Dante was but he is just flat out worthless for the team.... he had that one deep pass week one and he didn't even try and catch it.

It is simply amazing people are unable or unwilling to look at pettis and hold him accountable for his non playing time..... kyle has a grudge and thats why pettis does not play. that is just crazy talk in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerTy:
This may be the game to get him on the field to either take the top off of the defense and/or get him the ball if the sea chickens corners are that bad

they said the same thing before the super bowl. lol
Share 49ersWebzone