There are 206 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
This is the same dude that on his very first game, was close to breaking all time 49er rookie WR records.
Dude has some talent. He is either lazy or not a good fit here. He is worth something and the 9er brass knows it. Thats why you dont just let him go.

Didn't he get hurt in 2018 and that injury costed his spot? Maybe I'm thinking of another player
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
It's Jimmy's fault. He can only throw slants and posts..deep threats not needed.

Decent Wide Receivers adapt.
Adapt to what? Deebo and Aiyuk are much better YAC receivers. Dante just knows how to get open in his route running and has some good speed. Not much of a YAC guy, but good deep. Like I said, Jimmy doesn't throw deep or to the side lines. If its not a post or slant, Jimmy aint throwing.

He should go.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Oct 22, 2020 at 8:06 PM ]
Well ALL you Pettis haters are about to get your HAPPY wish, better hope he does`nt go to a rival I hope he gets on a team that can let him be him....Haterville will be throwing a party soon drunk off of haterade
Originally posted by JTB1974:
It's Jimmy's fault. He can only throw slants and posts..deep threats not needed.

Decent Wide Receivers adapt.
Adapt to what? Deebo and Aiyuk are much better YAC receivers. Dante just knows how to get open in his route running and has some good speed. Not much of a YAC guy, but good deep. Like I said, Jimmy doesn't throw deep or to the side lines. If its not a post or slant, Jimmy aint throwing.

He should go.
hey oaktown jimmyGarbage is next,Mullins is the better qb faster reads quicker decision maker.and won`t hold shanny playbook hostage.....JimmyGarbge is a 2 read qb pretty much like Kaep only without the wheels
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Well ALL you Pettis haters are about to get your HAPPY wish, better hope he does`nt go to a rival I hope he gets on a team that can let him be him....Haterville will be throwing a party soon drunk off of haterade

I'm sure our defense would quiver with fear! Would need to put Sherman or Verrett on Pettis otherwise it's over!
[ Edited by FranchisePoster on Oct 22, 2020 at 8:19 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
He's going to cry when he gets in the car.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 23, 2020 at 1:39 AM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Bet no one bites, unless it's for a bag of chili cheese Fritos
I mean seriously who the fk will offer a pick for him? 7th rd at best.
  • titan
  • Veteran

Even if he becomes a SUPERSTAR somewhere else he didn't do it here. Coaching staff gave him every opportunity to be the #1 WR. So if the trade is the motivation he needs to find himself then good for him, but the 49ers had nothing to do with his actions on and off the field.
hey oaktown jimmyGarbage is next,Mullins is the better qb faster reads quicker decision maker.and won`t hold shanny playbook hostage.....JimmyGarbge is a 2 read qb pretty much like Kaep only without the wheels

Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Yeah this guy is seriously mental

You deserve a couple of these
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Why not design two good plays of him in front of Belicheat, Billy Boy might likey
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
Why not design two good plays of him in front of Belicheat, Billy Boy might likey

He'll probably F that up lowering his trade value to undrafted free agents. 😂
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by LVJay:

He'll probably F that up lowering his trade value to undrafted free agents. 😂

He will pull a "Mullens" lol
Share 49ersWebzone