There are 138 users in the forums

49ers select WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis in 2nd round

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erF90:
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Glad he has a sense of humor about it. Means he knows what people are saying about him
Dante has been visiting this forum.....that's a good thing. It shows he cares at least.

Oh he knows and tweets about it more often than people think. Trust me it's not just people in here complaining about it
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
I agree, that would be a damn fine group of young receivers if Pettis finds his competitive drive and works his way up the depth chart. Holding onto 3 QBs is an ancient tradition that no team is doing, except for us. As long as we have Jimmy starting and Mullens as his backup we're fine. From the short clip on KB's IG, it does look like Dante has put on some weight.

This is one thing that you pointed out that I didn't realize. This WR core is extremely young, which may be good or bad. It's good because they have untapped potential. It's bad because i feel like they could use a vet presence or two on the team.

True, but hopefully the lessons that Sanders departed to Deebo and KB will be enough for them to teach the rookies, Hurd and Taylor. One of them will need to step up and lead the WR room.
Knitting!
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
I agree, that would be a damn fine group of young receivers if Pettis finds his competitive drive and works his way up the depth chart. Holding onto 3 QBs is an ancient tradition that no team is doing, except for us. As long as we have Jimmy starting and Mullens as his backup we're fine. From the short clip on KB's IG, it does look like Dante has put on some weight.

A- we held onto 2 QB's in Kyle's year 1.
B- When you consider how banged up Jimmy and CJ were it makes sense.
C- It remains to be seen how many teams actually do that.
Originally posted by Jesusisreal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Meh it was just them walking in

What in the heck did Bourne say? It's like a foreign language

They can't even park in painted parking spaces no wonder Jimmy has to always remind them where to be lined up at...
They were out with injuries long enough to received handicap designation
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Glad he has a sense of humor about it. Means he knows what people are saying about him

He just knows how stupid it is that people assume he isnt working on his craft because he doesnt post videos about it.
Did Shanahan bring in Poindexter to provide leadership in the WR room?
Originally posted by sfniner:
Did Shanahan bring in Poindexter to provide leadership in the WR room?

I think to be elite and sign a 10 year deal
Definitely rooting for Pettis as I've said in previous pages of this post. We will all find out in due time if he bounces back or cant cut the mustard. All this speculation and trying to read into his twitter and if he's working out is kinda sad. Doubt he got to the NFL by sitting on the couch but yal have fun lol.

Originally posted by hubbyt:
Definitely rooting for Pettis as I've said in previous pages of this post. We will all find out in due time if he bounces back or cant cut the mustard. All this speculation and trying to read into his twitter and if he's working out is kinda sad. Doubt he got to the NFL by sitting on the couch but yal have fun lol.

No. He got into the NFL because of his God-given abilities and playing against PAC12 DB's and Kyle's lust for separators.

Now he actually has to work like a Deebo and face some adversity and it hasn't been pretty.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by hubbyt:

No. He got into the NFL because of his God-given abilities and playing against PAC12 DB's and Kyle's lust for separators.

Now he actually has to work like a Deebo and face some adversity and it hasn't been pretty.

To some players getting to the NFL was the finish line and to others it was the beginning of the race.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
To some players getting to the NFL was the finish line and to others it was the beginning of the race.

100%
I a

100%

I agree with this actually.

100%

Well said

Glen Coffee
Kentwan Balmer
Rashaun $1700 in career fishing earnings Woods
Joe Williams

To name a few
Share 49erswebzone