LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 232 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Promising rookie season. Useless sophomore season. That happens in the NFL far more often than people in this thread want to admit.

Still have faith in Pettis for the simple fact that he is quick, runs good routes and has good hands.

Talent is there, it's all mental with him. I wouldn't say he had good hands last yr though.

Bourne has him playing CB against him so maybe Sherman can take him under his wing. Ha.

Probably to make sure he's getting his wind sprints in.
Promising rookie season. Useless sophomore season. That happens in the NFL far more often than people in this thread want to admit.

Still have faith in Pettis for the simple fact that he is quick, runs good routes and has good hands.

Talent is there, it's all mental with him. I wouldn't say he had good hands last yr though.

He had 3 drops. He has good hands. Like you said, talent is there. He just had a s**tty season.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:

Bourne has him playing CB against him so maybe Sherman can take him under his wing. Ha.

Lol. Bourne just wanted to remember what it felt like to play against CB's in the Pac12.
With DeeBo down maybe he uses that as motivation to help his team.
Welp... with Deebo out and unlikely to be ready for the start of the season, his and Jauan Jennings' chances of making the team just skyrocketed.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Welp... with Deebo out and unlikely to be ready for the start of the season, his and Jauan Jennings' chances of making the team just skyrocketed.

Trent Taylor will be comeback player of the year

Lol. Bourne just wanted to remember what it felt like to play against CB's in the Pac12.

Ah a little dig at Pettis and Aiyuk
Pettis frustrates me so badly. I think his upbringing in a professional athlete's house has him entitled instead of informed and to me, he doesn't seem interested in or have passion for the game of football nearly as much as a professional should. He has the talent and could play in the NFL, he's just soft like warm butter mentally and is squandering this opportunity. I've run out of patience and am just waiting for Shanahan to admit his mistake and correct.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Ah a little dig at Pettis and Aiyuk

Haha. Not really at them personally. It's not their fault at all. It just made it hard as hell to know if they could/can do it at the NFL (different game). Bourne played in the PAC12 too.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 18, 2020 at 2:44 PM ]
Pettis gonna ball out in the wake of deebo injury.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Pettis gonna ball out in the wake of deebo injury.

two guys down... another chance for this guy. we will see
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Zero faith.
None.
Even with those guys gone, I still say he doesn't make the 53.

then he is done. no excuse. no blaming anyone else... two guys down. here you go pettis.... i agree. i bet the two rookies beat this guy out. no one can now blame.... well he just does not get an opportunity ,
Zero faith.
None.

We know man.
I think we might sign Taylor Gabriel on a 1 year deal. He has 3 years in Shanny's system and is way better than bum Jordan Mathews.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Zero faith.
None.

We know man.
I think we might sign Taylor Gabriel on a 1 year deal. He has 3 years in Shanny's system and is way better than bum Jordan Mathews.

that is a very good idea
I'm betting they sign Tavon Austin
Share 49ersWebzone