LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
I see more of a sense of urgency in this dude lately, even has a slight edge to him... looking forward to him taking that next step and really establishing himself.
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
I see more of a sense of urgency in this dude lately, even has a slight edge to him... looking forward to him taking that next step and really establishing himself.

Lol. We're definitely not watching the same game.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I hate this p***y

Sounds like a personal problem, thanks for sharing though.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Hopefully, it'll look like this some day:

Deebo (X)
Pettis/Taylor/Kittle (slot)
Hurd (Z)

I'd switch Deebo and Pettis, but yeah. I agree.

Yeah, I agree - Pettis at X and Deebo at the slot is much better.

You two want to feature Pettis outside in Kyle's offense over Deebo? The X is the feature receiver in Kyle's offense.
I hate this p***y

Did he rape you or something? Or you just have mental issues?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
What do you think we could get for Pettis in trade?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
I hate this p***y

this is totally uncalled for. jesus
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Yeah I think it's a bit much, people want instant gratification aren't getting it and complaining....Kyle didn't win for two seasons and it was the same whining. s**t takes time, sorry people.

Jimmy G NEEDS to play better as well. I don't think at this point he has a ton of confidence in Pettis or really himself (still coming off that ACL)….people around here do realize a WR needs a QB to throw him the ball, right?

Jimmy G is damn near last in the NFL in passing attempts (QB that have played all their games).

Let's see how the rest of the season goes before we go off with cutting players and b***hing.

Solid post NY.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

i think a 6th. he and goodwin drive me crazy and those two are the main reasons why i think the team needs to pursue a wide out in the next few days
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
I hate this p***y

there are alot of posters here who make fun of people who are critical of the niners.. wonder where they are now with one of their guys saying s**t like this to a poster

I hate this p***y

Did Dante say this lol?
[ Edited by illinois9er on Oct 22, 2019 at 8:51 AM ]
Originally posted by cciowa:
I hate this p***y

there are alot of posters here who make fun of people who are critical of the niners.. wonder where they are now with one of their guys saying s**t like this to a poster

Guy just posted his opinion and somehow he deserved to be asked if he's raped or handicapped for said opinion.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by susweel:

i think a 6th. he and goodwin drive me crazy and those two are the main reasons why i think the team needs to pursue a wide out in the next few days

Yeah those two are way to soft to be effective. They can be ok 3rd WRs but not as starters.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I hate this p***y

Guy just posted his opinion and somehow he deserved to be asked if he's raped or handicapped for said opinion.

i can just see it.. well you post a post like gold 25 did without any proof and you deserve what you get back
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
I hate this p***y

i can just see it.. well you post a post like gold 25 did without any proof and you deserve what you get back

C'mon TheGore and 2 Tru...you can't make attacks like this. Both of you got warnings. Anymore like this and you get some time off the WZ ...ie you sit out.
Kindly keep your posts decent and no attacks...whether on posters or players.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Oct 22, 2019 at 9:22 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone