LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 283 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'll never forget that hit Wes Welker took from Brandon Browner, who had to be the biggest cornerback to ever play in the NFL. Browner snatched his soul.

rip
[ Edited by Heroism on Jun 23, 2019 at 2:27 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Our OhhhhBJ?

Lmao
Originally posted by sacniner:
Our OhhhhBJ?

Lmao

Time to cum over to the darkside. If you're a fan of the Niners, the total commitment is to be a fan of the player's sexuality too

Originally posted by Heroism:
I'll never forget that hit Wes Welker took from Brandon Browner, who had to be the biggest cornerback to ever play in the NFL. Browner snatched his soul.

rip

He absolutely has that ability. If Welker can drill aggressiveness and consistency in his head...that dog mentality, Pettis could easily be a top receiver in this league especially in Kyle's offense and with Garoppolo getting in sync with him. He could become a star!

Buy what a SUPERSTAR?

rip

Fast forward to 2019

-Wes Welker is our coach
-Brandon Browner is in prison
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

rip

Fast forward to 2019

-Wes Welker is our coach
-Brandon Browner is in prison

Lol
Originally posted by illinois9er:
He absolutely has that ability. If Welker can drill aggressiveness and consistency in his head...that dog mentality, Pettis could easily be a top receiver in this league especially in Kyle's offense and with Garoppolo getting in sync with him. He could become a star!

Buy what a SUPERSTAR?

George Kittle.
  • evil
  • Veteran

He needs his mentality to go from house cat to wild cat.

Goofy house cat

Wild big cat

Originally posted by evil:

He needs his mentality to go from house cat to wild cat.

Momentary lapse of reasoning. My bad. Deebo isn't a fan of dogs either. I have no excuse!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Goofy house cat

Wild big cat

lol
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Goofy house cat

Wild big cat

Wtf where you find these