There are 220 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
According to Shanny, everything seems to come easy to Pettis because he's talented. So Shanny challenged him to do more.

Seems like Shanny is thinking breakout year for the kitty like Kittle. I agreed

Yeah, Kyle said he was literally texting him every day in the off season (his way of keeping him focused) and he said he was saying all the right things but when he showed up, he proved it with the added weight/strength and focus. Excited for him but he's so mellow (his blessing and curse) Kyle knows he needs to keep kicking him in the butt and challenging him mentally because he's so sharp.

Reminded me so much of John Taylor. That dude was smooth and laid back too. Bill, you need a kick returner in a pinch? Take that return to the endzone. How am I doing?

Taylor's passion was to drive a truck. Dante wants to relax at home, let the cats lick his big toe. Same
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Reminded me so much of John Taylor. That dude was smooth and laid back too. Bill, you need a kick returner in a pinch? Take that return to the endzone. How am I doing?

Taylor's passion was to drive a truck. Dante wants to relax at home, let the cats lick his big toe. Same

Perhaps!
I actually think Pettis is going to be our #1 WR. I think he has all the tools and when you look at his rookie #'s even while missing a few games, it just seems like he didn't even crack the surface on how good he can be.

I slept on his skills a little bit but when watching him I can see greatness in there. I just wish he would workout with J. Rice the way other WR's have. Pick the GOAT's brain a little bit.
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/125990-49ers-jimmy-garoppolo-takes-first-11-on-11-offseason-touchdown/

#49ers end minicamp practice with 10-yard TD pass from Jim Garoppolo to Dante Pettis (Greg Mabin begs for OPI, which now can be replay challenged this year).

Was the alleged OPI a pick by someone else or is Dante being more aggressive this year? I hope it's the latter.
Originally posted by glorydayz:
I actually think Pettis is going to be our #1 WR. I think he has all the tools and when you look at his rookie #'s even while missing a few games, it just seems like he didn't even crack the surface on how good he can be.

I slept on his skills a little bit but when watching him I can see greatness in there. I just wish he would workout with J. Rice the way other WR's have. Pick the GOAT's brain a little bit.

Good post glory!

I think the P-Man will shock & awe this season.

El Gato could have a really nice year!

This is a pretty sorry-ass, no-name group of wide outs we have. Goodwin should be 1 starter but #2 is totally up for grabs. I like Dantes chances of earning that spot.

84 Bourne, Kendrick WR 6-1 203
11 Goodwin, Marquise WR 5-9 180
7 Henry, Malik WR 6-0 175
17 Hurd, Jalen WR 6-4 227
13 James, Richie WR 5-9 185
81 Matthews, Jordan WR 6-3 215
14 McCaffrey, Max WR 6-2 200
18 Pettis, Dante WR 6-1 195
1 Poindexter, Shawn WR 6-5 218 0
19 Samuel, Deebo WR 5-11 214
15 Taylor, Trent

El Gato = Cat
[ Edited by Curlin on Jun 12, 2019 at 8:11 PM ]
Lmao anyone with Instagram see the 49ers story from yesterday? Everyone walking out getting pumped up saying stuff like "lets go!" and Pettis just says "meow".

f**king love this guy.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Lmao anyone with Instagram see the 49ers story from yesterday? Everyone walking out getting pumped up saying stuff like "lets go!" and Pettis just says "meow".

f**king love this guy.

Link?

f**king love this guy.

You serious?
Originally posted by 49ers808:

f**king love this guy.

You serious?

What's a cat supposed to say?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Well I hope so. He added some muscel.

f**king love this guy.

Lol

Whatchu talk'n 'bout Waterbear!?
[ Edited by NCommand on Jun 13, 2019 at 3:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone