Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
I just don't trust this cat

He is capable of the best and worst plays in every game
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Top 10 Wr the next 10 years
Originally posted by JMC52:
Top 10 Wr the next 10 years

This is what bugs me Last week he had some great Game because he had 4 Rec and Almost a TD. He not a bust and hes not great right now he is an average WR. How is He a top 10 WR right now he is not close to top 10. The 49er run the ball more then they pass. Pettis is rank in the 190 something in yards and rec his avg yard is 9.2 ranks him in at 227 in the league. Is that anywhere near top 10?
This board is ridiculous, doesn't anyone learn any lessons?

You can't write the book on someone after a year and 6 games.
Guess we're getting ES.

[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 20, 2019 at 5:50 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Guess we're getting ES.

Why you say that?
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Guess we're getting ES.

Why you say that?

what??
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Guess we're getting ES.

Why you say that?

what??

BA is a very reliable source who's connected well with the Broncos and he's been saying for a while, we're the top candidate connected to him due to our own connections there. And clearly, we have a need.

Originally posted by Kyzen:
Guess we're getting ES.

Why you say that?

what??

BA is a very reliable source who's connected well with the Broncos and he's been saying for a while, we're the top candidate connected to him due to our own connections there. And clearly, we have a need.

Which means even of we trade for him after next Sun we probably don't see him play for SF until Mon 11/11 against Seattle. I can't see him playing Thu 10/31 if he gets traded to us on Tue 10/29.

I understand all the factors that go into WR putting up numbers (QB play, Rate of development, Game scenarios ie running the ball w a lead, injuries etc.) Admittedly I got spoiled watching Jerry, T.O., occasionally Crabtree, and it's not "sexy" seeing guys w stat lines like -

3 catches 26 yards
2 catches 38 yards
1 catch 40 yards.

Still on the fence about Dante, but hey, we're 6-0 so what can I really complain about?
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
How has he been a major disappointment, he's in only his 2nd yr. He's produced when given a chance, he has one mental mistake. Today no WRs were good except maybe Bourne. Pettis's targets were all underthrowns or bad throws by Jimmy. It was freaking raining like crazy in Washington.

He'll be cut if/when Hurd or Taylor get activated.

Not talking about just today. Hes been a major disappointment because Kyle viewed him as something special, that's why he traded up in the second. He didnt see him as one of many WR on the team who will get WR3 or WR4 numbers. He is supposed to be the guy, along with Deebo.
I don't think he is a disappointment yet

Guy has shown some major big play potential and could be a red zone threat

He needs at least another season so we can see if he develops or not
83 yards in 6 games
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
The dude is unreliable and lacks physicality to play in the NFL. No way in hell he can become a No.1 WR, be it for the 9ers or any other NFL team for that matter.

But, if we were to go for a trade, I wouldn't target Sanders though. Let's not get another small WR again, let alone an aging one at 32.

If AJ Green's health is too dodgy, what about Sanu?
Share 49ersWebzone