LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice to see the excitement from him & the team on the sideline today after the touchdown

Loved seeing the reactions. Hopefully this is the spark he needs. Kudos for Jimmy for trusting him there. If I was the QB I doubt I trust him after that pick earlier.
Loved seeing Pettis attack the ball on the game winning TD. Very good to see that out of him.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Awesome to see. Very happy for the guy and hopefully this changes the season for him
he otherwise played a bad game. one of the INTs was his fault and before the GW TD he dropped a GW TD. He has too much talent to be like this
Originally posted by _Goldblooded_:
he otherwise played a bad game. one of the INTs was his fault and before the GW TD he dropped a GW TD. He has too much talent to be like this

It wasn't a good game for the WRs in general. Deebo/Pettis both had some bad plays and drops. Pettis came through when it we absolutely needed it, so he's the hero.

A lot of people here made up lots of BS about him and his toughness and passion for the game. This thread has been nonstop nonsense since before July, so it was nice to see him get the game winning TD.

Agreed but he made that big catch and hopefully it gets him going
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by John_Candy:

Originally posted by w4orety9ERfan:
But I've been a fan since 2003,I'm in desperate need of memories lol.

Go watch Smith to Davis against the Saints. lol. Or Bowman's pick at the stick.
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by John_Candy:

Stop that
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice to see the excitement from him & the team on the sideline today after the touchdown

Loved seeing the reactions. Hopefully this is the spark he needs. Kudos for Jimmy for trusting him there. If I was the QB I doubt I trust him after that pick earlier.

To me that pick was just the DB making a good play.

Kitty!
Hopefully grabbing the game winning TD becomes the confidence booster that wakes him up. He's too talented to be contained for much longer.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Coming up big on the biggest play of the season so far. Would like to see more of Pettis, especially in the red zone
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:

Agreed but he made that big catch and hopefully it gets him going
Thats what im saying hopefully this was the spark he needed to get going. Jalen Hurd supposed to be back after the bye so with an improved Pettis along with Hurd Deebo and Goodwin we lookin pretty good. The Browns are playin a nice game right now vs the Rams we need all the help we can get. I think this bye was a blessing in disguise i hated it being so early at first but now we can get some key players back while also going into the bye 3-0 giving us time to clean up our little mistakes (penalties, turnovers, ignorant play calls in key moments) major respect to our defense we aint s**t with out em!
Here is a sign of maybe more good things to come from pettis..... Jimmy G targeted Pettis twice in those intense moments.
Share 49ersWebzone