LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 242 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
All you Fantasy Football players better start Pettis this week. He's gonna go off this week.

I hope so. I would love to see Pettis and Kittle this week get over 100 receiving yards each.
Originally posted by insanemike27:
All you Fantasy Football players better start Pettis this week. He's gonna go off this week.

I hope so. I would love to see Pettis and Kittle this week get over 100 receiving yards each.

Steelers plays a lot of man and none of their CBs are good enough to stick with Pettis and his route running. I also think KS will feature Pettis this week knowing their defense will key on Kittle and stopping the run.
Steelers plays a lot of man and none of their CBs are good enough to stick with Pettis and his route running. I also think KS will feature Pettis this week knowing their defense will key on Kittle and stopping the run.

Their LBers aren't very good in coverage thru two weeks as well.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

True....Kittle is still gonna get his one way or the other. Best TE in the league.
Originally posted by Chief:
I like Petis and want him to succeed... But anyone that goes into a zoo with a $3000 camera and zoom lens too take pictures of animals is a tool.

Why does that bother you so much?

Myles Garrett is into friggin dinosaurs for crying out loud. Nobody gives a sh*t as long as he's killing QBs. Pretty sure if Jurassic Park was a real thing Garrett would be there with a camera too.

I'd rather have our players go to the zoo to take pictures than to hit up the clubs and beat their partners.
Tools of what or whom?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Give the kid a chance - he'll come out of it.
Originally posted by cciowa:
the way i see it. he is not even the third best guy on the team behind deebo goodwin and james

explain? He played more snaps than anyone last game...was he not getting open? IF he wasn't could you show me? His blocking helped that run game go wild last Sunday.

He's clearly not on the same page with Jimmy G. It's a work in progress, not only with him but all of these young WRs. They need continuity with the QB, trust. It's a reason why Taylor is important. Him and Jimmy are on the same page. His skill set of getting open quickly is something JG loves and will be a HUGE asset while Joe is out.

Pettis has talked about having to tighten up his strides and routes. He reminds me a little of Stevie Johnson, in the sense that his routes are a little unorthodox....it's only yr two not everything is continual progress, there's peaks and valleys. He will get it.

Agree with all of this. Thanks, NY.

Dropped him and cut my losses. Still have Deebo and Marquise
why the heck did we let Tedd Ginn Jr and Delanie Walker go.

True....Kittle is still gonna get his one way or the other. Best TE in the league.

Dude will show up Vance McDonald. I hope Vance gets shut down this game... he was horrendous for us
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Dropped him and cut my losses. Still have Deebo and Marquise

Same. Dropped him after week 1 and got Deebo off waivers. And rolling strong with kittle of course
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
explain? He played more snaps than anyone last game...was he not getting open? IF he wasn't could you show me? His blocking helped that run game go wild last Sunday.

He's clearly not on the same page with Jimmy G. It's a work in progress, not only with him but all of these young WRs. They need continuity with the QB, trust. It's a reason why Taylor is important. Him and Jimmy are on the same page. His skill set of getting open quickly is something JG loves and will be a HUGE asset while Joe is out.

Pettis has talked about having to tighten up his strides and routes. He reminds me a little of Stevie Johnson, in the sense that his routes are a little unorthodox....it's only yr two not everything is continual progress, there's peaks and valleys. He will get it.

those two are making plays. he is not.. and unlike the other two. he is the doghouse of kyle for whatever reason.. in my opinion
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erminion:
why the heck did we let Tedd Ginn Jr and Delanie Walker go.

walker was the worst mistake we made
He is gonna have a big game for us this week, i can feel it
Share 49ersWebzone