There are 270 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Why are people needing him to be so physical, like Samuel or Hurd?

Who's saying that?

everyone
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Why are people needing him to be so physical, like Samuel or Hurd?

Who's saying that?

everyone

Well everyone is missing the boat then.
Pettis will be fine, he's gonna be very good in 2019, I love the future at WR, Pettis-Deebo-Hurd, also Goodwin who is still young, and has the best speed in the NFL outside of maybe Tyreek Hill. If Jimmy can be accurate, there's no reason why Goodwin can't beat any CB/S in the NFL for a long TD.
LOL. El Gato jumped off the plane and headed straight to the zoo.

Having fun with him Hoov.

LMAO, you really love having fun on Twitter with Pettis don't ya NC? LOL I'd also go to the Zoo, I love Animals, prefer them to humans LOL, unlike Humans, my Animals never stab me in the back.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
LMAO, you really love having fun on Twitter with Pettis don't ya NC? LOL I'd also go to the Zoo, I love Animals, prefer them to humans LOL, unlike Humans, my Animals never stab me in the back.

Don't turn your back to humanity AB
Pettis will be fine, he's gonna be very good in 2019, I love the future at WR, Pettis-Deebo-Hurd, also Goodwin who is still young, and has the best speed in the NFL outside of maybe Tyreek Hill. If Jimmy can be accurate, there's no reason why Goodwin can't beat any CB/S in the NFL for a long TD.

If we didn't have a RB on the field, think of a 5-wide setup of THIS: Goodwin - Pettis - Kittle - Deebo - Hurd.

He's a good dude. I only busted his balls once in the beginning. But aside from Kittle, he's easily the funnest dude on the team in Twitter-world.
Who says that he is not committed to football! For him, going to the zoo is actually attending a workshop on route running techniques.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

If we didn't have a RB on the field, think of a 5-wide setup of THIS: Goodwin - Pettis - Kittle - Deebo - Hurd.

Tevin Coleman is practically a WR.

He's responding to you. Now is the perfect time to ask him if he said he was scared to return punts

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
He's responding to you. Now is the perfect time to ask him if he said he was scared to return punts

LMAO. That was easy to see against Dallas...no monkeys were in uniform.
Originally posted by WestCoastForever:
Who says that he is not committed to football! For him, going to the zoo is actually attending a workshop on route running techniques.

Right? I think it's genius.

Lol, I'll use that going forward. Pettis will route tf out of Denver Monday night.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
Lol, I'll use that going forward. Pettis will route tf out of Denver Monday night.

How's THAT for "mentality," Kyle!
If Crock is saying this about Pettis, I am officially worried. He's always on point about WR's and secondary players. Seriously...

Share 49ersWebzone