LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

WR Dante "Do something...anything" Pettis

Shop 49ers game tickets
I know its pride month and all, but the white knighting in this thread is cringey.

I think Dante is just a big kid. He's most likely awkward and jerks off to hentai.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Working on his mentality...but that Gumby Life!

Wes got some crazy eyes. Not unlike Adam Gase
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
His eyes are dreamy. Wes is very attractive.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

Yeah, baby blues, sure-- I understand. But the whites are shown more at times, makes me uncomfortable. Takes time to get used to I'd guess
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
🥄
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by 91til:
You mean like the slant he scored one TD on or the deep post he scored another TD on

lol

I see you are clueless what OVER THE MIDDLE in football means... but that's ok, you should watch more football and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something. ..
Originally posted by 9moon:
I see you are clueless what OVER THE MIDDLE in football means... but that's ok, you should watch more football and maybe, just maybe, you'll learn something. ..

lol
Fellas !!

SUNSCREEN will be a great WR for us for years to come as long as he doesn't have to go over the middle..

You mean like the slant he scored one TD on or the deep post he scored another TD on

C'mon man, moon lives in his own reality, you know that!
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

lol

THIS was NOT trying to attack Heroism... I was trying to be funny in a smart way similar to his own post of " slant and deep post " ..

but no worries, I wont cry about that 25% punishment warning level that I fully did not deserve..

It's all good!!

I apologize if I may have offended you HEROISM.. i got nothing but LOVE for all the 9er fans !!!

Yeah, baby blues, sure-- I understand. But the whites are shown more at times, makes me uncomfortable. Takes time to get used to I'd guess

This thread is filled with a lot of homoeroticism. Probably the most on Niner Talk history. Pettis is our OBJ

I'm glad Wes is in Pettis' ear. If he does toughen up, watch the hell out. Special talent
  • 91til
  • Veteran

I like the comment on this on Twitter: he sounds like he's talking about a star in the making

Just being hopeful. But listen to him, he does

I like the comment on this on Twitter: he sounds like he's talking about a star in the making

Just being hopeful. But listen to him, he does

He absolutely has that ability. If Welker can drill aggressiveness and consistency in his head...that dog mentality, Pettis could easily be a top receiver in this league especially in Kyle's offense and with Garoppolo getting in sync with him. He could become a star!
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm glad Wes is in Pettis' ear. If he does toughen up, watch the hell out. Special talent

Exactly!
Originally posted by sacniner:

This thread is filled with a lot of homoeroticism. Probably the most on Niner Talk history. Pettis is our OBJ

Our OhhhhBJ?
Share 49ersWebzone